Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that each DefCon woman needs her own monkey butler, and at night, we should train them to be ninja monkey butlers, and we will compete them against each other. And the woman will the best control over her monkey (this sounds so wrong already) wins.

Or maybe I'll just use mine to keep me well supplied with alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
      Maybe it's just me, but haven't we already covered the monkey butler scene with lackeys?
      Lackeys don't have near the class as do monkey butlers.

What size tophat do you wear?
      Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
        That would rule!! We could have Bridget the Midget as a ring girl!
        I remember the days when there would be at least one midget battle royal a week on TV... damn political correctness!
        Y'know, I could probably get Bridget the Midget in for StripperCon.
        Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon
          Y'know, I could probably get Bridget the Midget in for StripperCon.
          Sweet... my life will not be complete until I have a pic with her...
          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
            Sweet... my life will not be complete until I have a pic with her...
            "Microslut"?
            Che, you're sick...
            And I like that in a DC person.

Al
            "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

dude, we need to get the smartest one in the world and teach it to find me warez... i would love that monkey.
              00110001001100110011001100110111001000000111001101 11010101100011011010110111001100101100001000000111 01010111001101100101001000000110001001101001011011 1001100001011100100111100100100001

Comment

Originally posted by Be_Th3_Penguin
                i would love that monkey.
                Monkey love? Hmmm. And what would happen to the bad monkey butlers?

Comment

What in the bloody hell is causing people to resurrect long dead posts today?
                  The dude abides.

Comment

Someone must have posted a link to the forums somewhere else.

Impossible to walk in this muck.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

What's worse is when you have forum regulars (read: cotman) who reply to their resurrection of an old thread like nothing is wrong.... I my opinion that makes them just as bad when they egg the little tards on.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                        What's worse is when you have forum regulars (read: cotman) who reply to their resurrection of an old thread like nothing is wrong.... I my opinion that makes them just as bad when they egg the little tards on.
                        Bungholio! I suggested the user has a fettish for monkey love, and then asked what we do to bad monkeys, and an expectation that they would reply "spank them" and make this even better, but *no* my plan is foiled.

[Then it would be easy to say bad monkeys re-open dead threads and contemplate monkey love.]

But just for HighWiz, next time, I will be more verbose. ]:>
                        Last edited by TheCotMan; May 18, 2005, 01:44. Reason: added content in []

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                          What's worse is when you have forum regulars (read: cotman) who reply to their resurrection of an old thread like nothing is wrong....
                          Since this has come up a few times in the past few days, what is the proper etiquette for responding to old posts? According to The Rules, we shouldn't be starting new threads about old topics, but on some, but not all occassions, posting to old threads is condemned. My impression over the past few years has been that there is a soft time limit (about three months) during which topics expire and warrant a new thread, but it would nice if it were official.

Of course, my question has nothing to do with this thread because the resuscitator contributed nothing new to the topic.

PS: Why has the administrator disabled the ability to delete your own posts? Wouldn't that help with removing some of the garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage Spike
                            Since this has come up a few times in the past few days, what is the proper etiquette for responding to old posts? According to The Rules, we shouldn't be starting new threads about old topics, but on some, but not all occassions, posting to old threads is condemned. My impression over the past few years has been that there is a soft time limit (about three months) during which topics expire and warrant a new thread, but it would nice if it were official.
                            The three month rule is what I generally stick to unless I have something valuable to add in a sticky (ie: ebooks). The other main exception to that is if a thread has been dead for a month but it was a thread that should have died (ie: the thread where someone who will remain nameless was giving it to the mormons on the board and it turns into mudslinging, the same with the womans meet thread from last year that totally degenerated).

[/quote]
                            Of course, my question has nothing to do with this thread because the resuscitator contributed nothing new to the topic.[/quote]

Ok

PS: Why has the administrator disabled the ability to delete your own posts? Wouldn't that help with removing some of the garbage?
                            I don't believe it would. People can edit their own posts for a certain amount of time but I'm against someones ability to delete them and I'll tell you why - There's no take backs, if you post something and you regret saying it later on, you should have thought about it more before you originally did it. I've done that myself before (insert foot in mouth) on this forum.

And that's one of the way's I judge how I will respond to someone. If they make a post that is really stupid I will usually go back and check what kind of post they made in the past to see where I place them in my mind, with the ability to delete threads I wouldn't be able to do this or use previous post as evidence.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Omg Threadlock!!!112!!@13@!!! Lol

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
                              X