• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! This guy is 1337!!!!!

Lol, hacking tips with Ramzi

Watch the vid guys

http://www.santoalt.com/videos/hacking_with_ramzi.php

Good one man :)

Weird to find this in Community Talk , this has the makings of dev/null.

Are all hackers like that?
    BK
    Last edited by Badkarma; April 9, 2005, 04:16. Reason: added content
    Temet Nosce

Comment

Originally posted by Badkarma
      Weird to find this in Community Talk , this has the makings of dev/null.

Are all hackers like that?
      BK
      Damn. Just when I was begining to think that thebroken was dead, it comes back to life. It's like a freaking vampire. Quick, someone drive a stake through it's heart.
      Thorn
      "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

This has been mentioned before
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Considering how much thebroken is bashed on this forum, I have to give credit to Kevin Rose for showing up at Defcon. I hope Ramsi comes some day, he looks like a fun enough guy, everybody loves a minority. Given, niether of them are my cup of tea, but if I was new they would seem really cool. Otherwise, thebroken is the biggest waste of hard drive space humanly possible.

I think alklloyd and I talked about this at the last Defcon...before poolcon was rudely interrupted.
          Last edited by Xodia; April 9, 2005, 17:17.
          The dude abides.

Comment

Well if it's any consolation. I did get him to eat a hamburger from Hamburger Marry's. The gay cowbow bar across from the AP It was only sitting in my room for no more then ... I don't know ... 4 hours or so

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
              Damn. Just when I was begining to think that thebroken was dead, it comes back to life. It's like a freaking vampire. Quick, someone drive a stake through it's heart.
              Not so fast, I just found this......
              http://www.kevinrose.com/index.php/weblog/comments/217/
              If I'm not mistaking, the Dark Tangent was also on TechTV.

Comment

We had a TV show on our community college TV station up until last year that was one of the best shows I had ever seen. Why it was cancelled I have no idea. It started out with "Introduction to Computers", taught the very basics to people who knew absolutely nothing about computers and became progressivly more advanced week by week. It touched on such subjects as basic use of the internet, how to use a search engine, using Microsoft programs, "Introduction to DOS", computer ethics, and how to protect yourself on-line. It was a step by step program that you watch while sitting at your keyboard and learn by copying what was shown on the TV. At the end of the show the college listed a help desk phone line for those who had questions pertaining to the show. It was probably the most well thought out community service project I have ever seen. If there were more TV shows like that one and less like "The Broken", I think there would be far fewer Fucktards in the world.
                I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
                  Considering how much thebroken is bashed on this forum, I have to give credit to Kevin Rose for showing up at Defcon. I hope Ramsi comes some day, he looks like a fun enough guy.

I think alklloyd and I talked about this at the last Defcon...before poolcon was rudely interrupted.
                  I remember that conversation. Yeah, the last half of poolcon sucked. Astcell did some great arguing... Rose was a good sport for showing up and doing the dunk tank. What I was saying to Zodia was if I were 14 and had never heard of any of this stuff, I'd think the broken was the bomb.

Al
                  "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

It's only "arguing" until you see my point.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                      It's only "arguing" until you see my point.
                      Heh. For sure then...that guy was a d**k.

Al
                      "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd
                        Heh. For sure then...that guy was a d**k.

Al
                        OMG! I poked around that site and eventually landed at a page with a link to a video of pool2girl!
                        --bc.

Comment

Hacking with Ramzi rocks!

I have his videos on my laptop when teaching classes and looking for a transition to the next instructor, it really breaks up the class when you have a room full of uptight program managers not wanting the class in the first place laughing their collective asses off at his use of Bonzai Buddy.
                          Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon
                            I have his videos on my laptop when teaching classes and looking for a transition to the next instructor, it really breaks up the class when you have a room full of uptight program managers not wanting the class in the first place laughing their collective asses off at his use of Bonzai Buddy.
                            I use GI Joe PSA 's(modified ones of course) to break up monatny (sp?) of training classes

Comment

Kevin kind of introduced me to modding things and taking stuff apart. I still like Rose and watch his stuff because when I didnt know anything about anything and I watched TSS and The Broken I would learn stuff. I learned a lot of the basics of computer hardware and some software from watching him.... And The Broken outtakes are pretty damn funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X