Google Maps UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell
    Area 51 was renamed around 1997. Now when someone says there is no such thing, they are telling the truth.
    That sounds like a government cover-up of a government cover-up to me. As far as the crops around area 51 are concerned, it makes perfect sense to me to grow crops in an area where extensive atomic and nuclear testing has been done. I imagine that the government would want to monitor the effects of the testing on crops, animals and ground water supplies for years. Weren't the same types of tests performed at Bikini Atoll and for years Bikini Atoll was off limits while monitoring of the eco-system went on? If my memory serves, that was what spawned the rash of giant octopus movies of the 50's and 60's. My real question would be, what happens to the run off of rain water from area 51, if you notice in the google photos, there are numerous mountains and canyons in the area. How much contaminated water found it's way into the water table and what are the long term effects?
    I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

the eath around the dried up lake pushes water inwards. If you have ever seen closer shots of groom, they have sectioned run-offs for crap to flow to. Remember NTS and Groom Lake are two different things.

NTS = Nukes and what not

Groom Lake / Area 51= Alien's and weird space crafts
      "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
        the eath around the dried up lake pushes water inwards. If you have ever seen closer shots of groom, they have sectioned run-offs for crap to flow to. Remember NTS and Groom Lake are two different things.

NTS = Nukes and what not

Groom Lake / Area 51= Alien's and weird space crafts
        Sedan crator right next to Area 51 is good to point out btw. Also note all the pot holes in the earth from the Nuke testing here in Nevada from 50's to early 90's

If you click on Area 51 link above and scroll to left (map moves to left) you will see the whole area where nukes went off as well.
        Sorry Hackajar, the above was what had me confused about atomic and nuclear testing in the vicinity of Area 51. I never really paid enough attention to know the difference between NTS and Groom Lake/ Area 51 anyway. As far as aliens and weird spacecraft are concerned, I just never could believe that any civilization that was technologically advanced and intelligent enough to be capable of interplanetary flight would be stupid enough to give our backward uncivilization more than a passing glance. That is unless the aliens were bored and just taking a spaceship load of retards to the zoo....
        I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

As far as monitoring, they do monitor the soil, air and water. There are monitoring stations setup. There is a aquifer though not very deep below the ground out there.

Found this page, it mentions the alfalfa farm.
          http://rachel.dreamlandresort.com/rachel.html

That site is run by someone who lives there in Rachel or at least used to be. I havent talked to them in quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
            Found this page, it mentions the alfalfa farm.
            http://rachel.dreamlandresort.com/rachel.html
            Thanks for this link. Never really looked into the human/civillian side of area 51/groom lake. Adds more perspective to the "big pitchure"
            "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by murakami
              Ya know when they tell you to never look up? Well don't. Really, stop looking.
              Hmmm... maybe take a pick without looking is a fair procedure. ;)
              a bit of flexibility sometimes is necesary... we stop at the sign... look around and adapt.

http://www.geocities.com/cybertechie_2000/nothend.JPG

OK, just messing with you earlier.

I knew you were kidding... :)
              Love is a Mental Illness

Comment

Working...
              X