World of Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

Was just wondering if anyone on the DC forums has WoW? If you do, post you server and toon name here! I'm thinking about starting a DEFCON guild on my server for all the lil DC freaks who play WoW like me! By the way if I'm the only one on these forums who plays WoW, anyone who is into MMORPGs should definately get WoW.

This is my WoW info:

Toon name = Brindra
    Server = Draenor
    "Mommy these guys keep calling me asshat!" - Billy
    "Well Billy, what did you say to make them respond like that?" - Billy's Mom
    "I just said that I wanted someone to hack a game for me..." - Billy
    "Asshat." - Billy's Mom

Originally posted by yourwar
    Was just wondering if anyone on the DC forums has WoW? If you do, post you server and toon name here! I'm thinking about starting a DEFCON guild on my server for all the lil DC freaks who play WoW like me! By the way if I'm the only one on these forums who plays WoW, anyone who is into MMORPGs should definately get WoW.
    Dude, you are going to DEFCON which is held in LAS VEGAS !! Unless there is something really wrong with you there will be way to much going on for you to even think about hiding in your room playing a game.

And I would think twice before setting up a server for these monkeys to mess with.
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Originally posted by yourwar

This is my WoW info:

Toon name = Brindra
      Server = Draenor
      We've got this on-going thread what games are you playing which is one of those kinds of threads that can get several months old before someone posts their game of choice. [I think I found several people in that thread who were or may still be playing WoW.]

There has been some success in starting "DefCon Clans" from the forums as found here, but in that example, it was started by Siviak, who is fairly well liked and established himself as someone people liked long before he suggested a KOL "clan" or "guild".

If you do not find lots of people interested in your offer, it may be because you are not so well known yet here, and people here do not know your reputation. [Starting a DefCon clan without having been to DefCon could be considered a bit odd.]
      Last edited by TheCotMan; May 21, 2005, 16:11.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
        If you do not find lots of people interested in your offer, it may be because you are not so well known yet here, and people here do not know your reputation. [Starting a DefCon clan without having been to DefCon could be considered a bit odd.]
        You're right, sorry about being so quick to jump the gun. Thanks for giving me a good reply with useful information!
        "Mommy these guys keep calling me asshat!" - Billy
        "Well Billy, what did you say to make them respond like that?" - Billy's Mom
        "I just said that I wanted someone to hack a game for me..." - Billy
        "Asshat." - Billy's Mom

Comment

<soapbox>

MMORPGs are a pathetic waste of life

</soapbox>
          45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
          45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
          [ redacted ]

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
            <soapbox>

MMORPGs are a pathetic waste of life

</soapbox>
            not really. guild wars is amazzing. its not really an MMORPG, but it's considered one and it is amazzing. you should try city of villains/heroes too.
            "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

I have these things that prevent me from crying. I like to call them balls.

Comment

Originally posted by freaky_pyro
              not really. guild wars is amazzing. its not really an MMORPG, but it's considered one and it is amazzing. you should try city of villains/heroes too.
              ONE - Your choice of colors is horrible and offensive to the senses (go take down all those websites you've built with frames, animated backgrounds, and midi ... do it now... go ahead, we'll wait).

moving on

TWO - Learn how to spell. If you've been on-line for any length of time you are aware of multiple online sites that can help in this regard.

THREE - Next time, before you get the urge to post, take a deep breath, count to oh, say.. 1 million (slowly). That way the rest of us don't have to see posts like this.

kthxbye
              Last edited by spahkle; May 27, 2005, 18:20. Reason: Took out original offensive lime. What I added is way more than enough as it stands *ugh*
              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

not really. guild wars is amazzing. its not really an MMORPG, but it's considered one and it is [COLOR=toobrite][SIZE=toobig]amazzing. you should try city of villains/heroes too.
                Your signature under your name seems quite redundant to me... "inhumanly godlike"
                You seem to be going full speed to banland, take a note and a deep breath.

I also think that MMORPGs are a big waste of time. Take a red pill and go out into the 'real world'.
                In the months before defcon, I always tell myself im not going to be suprized at the amount of stupidity or ignorance that shows its ugly face...in such rapid deployment.... yet I continue to be amazed.
                The only constant in the universe is change itself

Comment

GAMERS SUCK BALLS

</transmission>
                  the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                    GAMERS SUCK BALLS

</transmission>
                    For not being gay, you sure talk alot about balls and sucking
                    “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

I play world of warcraft, it is a waste of time...but o' so much fun. I finally get to kill gnomes, this has been a life long obsession.

server malganis
                      nick eyekillu (oh I am classy)
                      ~:CK:~
                      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
                        I play world of warcraft, it is a waste of time...but o' so much fun. I finally get to kill gnomes, this has been a life long obsession.

server malganis
                        nick eyekillu (oh I am classy)
                        Hey HEY! You need to be playing Half Life mister... Your way behind on the times already...
                        And no half life 2 until you beat the first one.... I'll kill the bunny if you don't play!!
                        The only constant in the universe is change itself

Comment

hrm, I guess killing helpless animals is a start to getting me to play more video games...
                          ~:CK:~
                          I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

look... as a recovering MMORPG junkie I would suggest WoW to replace all of those other insane, time consuming ones... it's kinda like Diablo... plug in, play, walk away.... Medivh server , I'm Siviak
                            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Sorry, I have too many real world relationships I have to worry about keeping up on... I have no desire to add to that pointless virtual ones
                              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
                              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
                              [ redacted ]

Comment

Working...
                              X