Seattle Peoples???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John D
    (a bunch of the Goons are from Seattle).

And the rest are getting there as quick as we can!!
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by polyhazard
      nope, same friends....
      cool... I look forward to seeing you guys.. and I look forward to crashing on your couch too
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
        I have a set of friends that will be moving to Seattle after con.. they are driving in packed, and will leave con and go on to thier new life up there.. I guess everyone is going up there.... maybe I should rethink living in Vegas......
        No kidding Siviak, get your butt up here.

And octalpussy....what is taking so long?

Wait a second, aren't I trying to get back to Seattle too? ;)

Comment

Something that may interest some ppl who are tempted to move up here: http://www.beautifulseattle.com/clisea.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Ne0nRa1n

And octalpussy....what is taking so long?
            You're right, I should get up there right now. You don't mind me and all my animals couch-surfing for a bit, right? I mean, the dogs are Great Danes, so as long as they each have their own couch they're happy. ;-)
            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
              You're right, I should get up there right now. You don't mind me and all my animals couch-surfing for a bit, right? I mean, the dogs are Great Danes, so as long as they each have their own couch they're happy. ;-)
              Mawahahaha....suuuuuuuure. Seeing I am not currently in Seattle you'll just have to swing it by dead addict. *smirks*

Comment

We just got in to Vegas last night. Good god, it's hot out there!

Anyhow, we shall be at the Toxic BBQ this evening. We should be fairly easy to spot, as he will most likely be the only one wearing a leather jacket in 114 degree weather. (I believe it is surgically attached.)

I hope to meet (meat?)some of you there!

Comment

Working...
                X