Munchkin, Grave robbers playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munchkin, Grave robbers playing

Anyone out there want to get some Munchkin or Grave Robbers from Outer Space (and sequils) going? I am not sure if there would be anyone interested in playing, but considering the cround it is certianly possible.

Originally posted by WiYB_Sirius
    Anyone out there want to get some Munchkin or Grave Robbers from Outer Space (and sequils) going? I am not sure if there would be anyone interested in playing, but considering the cround it is certianly possible.
    Heh. I found what i think you are writing about.

I don't think I have ever seen people playing these kinds of card games at DefCon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
      Heh. I found what i think you are writing about.

I don't think I have ever seen people playing these kinds of card games at DefCon.
      Now that you mention it, I haven't either.

I think most people are too busy with the learning, drinking and Las Vegas in general to find times for such things. While there are a few games I enjoy (Kobalds ate my baby, for example) I can't see taking any time away from defcon to sit down and play it or any other game.

I think you'd have better luck finding players at a scifi con. But I may be wrong. And if I'm not you'll be having too much fun to care.
      "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

defcon is for geeks, not nerds! get outta here nerd! shoo, shoo....!
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
          defcon is for geeks, not nerds! get outta here nerd! shoo, shoo....!
          Ehh... Dont worry. I am pure geek. Heck, all of the shirts are computer related. Its just that I enjoy the qualities of this particular game. It isnt nerd at all in the way that it requires very little gameplay to master. It is just a fun card game that you can sit down and play for a good hour or even two with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by WiYB_Sirius
            Ehh... Dont worry. I am pure geek. Heck, all of the shirts are computer related. Its just that I enjoy the qualities of this particular game. It isnt nerd at all in the way that it requires very little gameplay to master. It is just a fun card game that you can sit down and play for a good hour or even two with friends.
            If you can find a couple of hours to sit down and play a card game at defcon you are doing something wrong!

I get the feeling this is your first time. I have many cons under my belt and I can tell you that there have never been enough hours in the day for everything you are going to want to see and do.

I have in the past brought small games (cosmic wimpout and the like) and all they did was sit in my suitcase.
            "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Even when it's 5am, you've been up for two days, and there is no one around outside, there is stuff to do. (Like breakfast at lucky's)
              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal
                If you can find a couple of hours to sit down and play a card game at defcon you are doing something wrong!
                hell if you can find people to just sit down you aren't looking for something to do hard enough
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
                X