Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAR POOL: Anyone passing through Phoenix, AZ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggboy
    Perhapse we will meet at DC and you can evangelize me on the benefits of proper grammer and spelling. We could turn it into a drinking game. I say or spell something wrong and I take a shot. As time goes on it could get interesting.
    If that game were to work, I think it would need to go the other way; every time you make a mistake that was caught, you would buy alcohol for the person that caught it. This way, the reward goes in the direction it should go.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
      If that game were to work, I think it would need to go the other way; every time you make a mistake that was caught, you would buy alcohol for the person that caught it. This way, the reward goes in the direction it should go.
      Given my penchant for the abuse of the english language, I might over-extend my budget for DC with your rules for the game. I'd much rather be rewarded for my ignorance, it's the American way. Stupidity = Rewards. Look no further than our President for an example of this.
      Livin' La Vida Loco

Comment

Originally posted by Doggboy
        Perhapse we will meet at DC and you can evangelize me on the benefits of proper grammer and spelling. We could turn it into a drinking game. I say or spell something wrong and I take a shot. As time goes on it could get interesting.
        Why evangelise? You're now typing like a normal person. Mission accomplished. Besides, the entire weekend's one gigantic drinking game.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
          the entire weekend's one gigantic drinking game.
          Since I know it will bring a smile to someone's face:

Glen Quagmire: Who wants to play drink the beer?
          Peter: Right here.
          [drinks beer]
          Peter: What do I win?
          Glen Quagmire: Another beer.
          Peter: I'm going for the high score.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
            Why evangelise? You're now typing like a normal person. Mission accomplished. Besides, the entire weekend's one gigantic drinking game.
            Agreed, let's do away with the formality of a drinking game and just drink. Besides in the last 5 years I've been going to Defcon I've seen nothing even close to social drinking there. Alchoholicaust here I come!
            Livin' La Vida Loco

Comment

Working...
            X