This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdctbbqt

That Stands for The DefCon Toxic BBQ Three... yes there will be one... we are working on it as we speak, I have also started a suggestions thread, so please add any comments or suggestiongs there.

To any of you that have been to either of the privious TBBQ's you know what you will be missing if you slack off now and fail to make arrangements.

And to any of you that have never been to the bar-b-que then I will take it upon myself to tell you that it is just one of those DefCon events that should not be missed... all are invited, just bring something to put on the fire... or something to drink... whatever your pleasure. we just ask that you remember to bring your brain as that little piece of equipment can keep you out of trouble and helps to ensure that you go without any sort of severe-ass-beating.

Thank you for your time,
    The Management.
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

The results are in!

After much brutal infighting and hard discussions about the location of this year's mighty BBQ, the ToxicBBQ crew offers only the best Vegas has to offer for our BBQ'ing needs. And the location?

Sunset Park

Thanks to our man on the inside l0nd0, our man on the outside with the inside.. er something Siviak, other possibilities submitted by TheCotMan, KeLviN and frankly.. all those that weighed in; while there are some locations closer to the Riviera, none of them can provide the same BBQing environment for us to enjoy; besides, while the 7 mile trek may seem a little daunting, it is closest to the Food Run site for our supplies. It will be good.

... and for those pondering transportation, hook up in here! As always, more details and maps for the location are located at http://www.toxicbbq.com.
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Working...
    X