This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlackJaw
    That's a great system astcell. We've done that before. Only I can even hack THAT system....I simply rub a booger on MY card ensuring it NEVER gets picked. Go on...you know you'll be thinking about it next time..
    A booger may not get noticed. Offer a credit card with insufficient funds. If the waiter/waitress happens to choose that card, he/she will just choose another, and keep doing so until one works. Why? It is an uneasy thing for both the customer and employee to deal with card that are "declined" and the error may not even be mentioned.

I really hate group payment of bills. I prefer individual checks-- I pay for just my stuff, and can tip what I want without having any manditory tip included.

Comment

I will put up a full recap, but rest assured shmoocon fucking rocked.
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

me +3.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0cach3
          me +3.....

Yeah... you missed it. Not a good first post.
          You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GodMinusOne
            Yeah... you missed it. Not a good first post.
            It could be a response to your first post, where you are asking people who are interested to reply. (Found by enabling threading.)

It also could be the case that the poster confused this thread for smoo with the one for defcon, or that they did not know the sushicon for shmoo was over.

The user might have meant some sort of leet speak translation of "me +3" to be another way of saying "me three" as a joke about "Me too" / "Me two"

Then again, the poster could be breaking the rules...

Originally posted by Zer0cach3
            me +3.....
            5. Abbreviated English, ‘SMS’-speak, ‘leet-speak, or AlTeRnAtInG CaSe:

And from the "I'm New" rule we have:
            Introduce yourself by making an intelligent first post, asking an intelligent question, or contributing a meaningful comment to a conversation.
            A warning to Zer0cach3: rules are enforced in the forums. If you want to sign up for something or state desire to compete, it is in your interest to make sure you are understood.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X