TBBQ TShirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBBQ TShirts

Let's get a better shirt printer. Mine from last year already has lost over half the logo. It was not done too well.

Originally posted by astcell
    Let's get a better shirt printer. Mine from last year already has lost over half the logo. It was not done too well.
    I second that notion by astcell. My shirt from last year faded quite bad after a few washes, however my shirt from the first Toxic BBQ still looks great (Different Print Shop, Ink, Something).
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

tee shirt's

I have a freind that dose shirts and she would be happy to come and sell shirts

If some one could tell me how many i could give you a good idea as to cost

BTW thanks to the forum Mod for moving my post and not banning me
      Last edited by loki151; March 26, 2006, 23:12.

Comment

ok, now that i've washed my green print bbq shirt a fair number of times... i am also seeing similar print problems... but only with the left 1/3 or 1/4 of the back logo. the rest is perfectly fine. any one else get this?
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
          ok, now that i've washed my green print bbq shirt a fair number of times... i am also seeing similar print problems... but only with the left 1/3 or 1/4 of the back logo. the rest is perfectly fine. any one else get this?
          Yup, h3adrush's shirt as well as mine after a few washes sound just like your shirt; right side looks fine but the left print side is going.

I even wash all of our defcon shirts inside out to help prevent stuff like this, but sometimes it can't be helped.
          "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

I too have all but lost my entire left side logo.

Highwiz is coming to DC this year, will he be doing shirts?
            The dude abides.

Comment

1/2 of mine was very bad, I do not remember if it was the left or right, but it is ugly.

Comment

Is this years blue logo going to be visible on a black shirt?

Comment

I'll release the xcf to anyone that wants to take this up.. tinker with the pitch of the blue to make it acceptable for print on black.. a decent printer may even have specific recommendations on what will and will not come out.

I only request what has been requested in the past.. and it is just a request, but I may it every year to encourage it. Charge what it take to cover run costs, out of pocket expenses, and whatnot.. push any extras possible to the EFF, or other notable hacker cause.
                  if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I was just about to contact a customer of mine who owns a Tshirt shop.
                    I'll hit him up for a price and see what some good quality shirts will run.

Also see what kind of cost to double the ink, lay down a white layer under the blue to help it stick and resist cracking.

How many were sold at the last 2 BBQ's?

Comment

L0ndo would have the figures for that, or highWiz.
                      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

My shirt from the first year BBQ is fine :)

LosT

Comment

1st year was great, 2nd year wore off first washing.

Al
                          "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Ok, I got a price today to screen print the shirts, with the logo double inked with a white layer under it so it holds up and is more visible.

Question is would you guys want Jersey T-Shirt's?
                            or Polo Shirts with the collar?

Looking at about a $4.00 price difference for the Polo style shirts.
                            Im thinking $15 for Jersey & $18 for Polo is what I'd price them at.
                            Depending on quantity & my costs to get them to Vegas.

I just messaged converge for the graphics, and l0nd0 for an idea on how many.

If your going to want one for sure, send me a PM on here, With Size & Quantity
                            that way I can at least get a rough guestimate.
                            Last edited by [Syntax]; April 11, 2006, 18:15.

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
                              Ok, I got a price today to screen print the shirts, with the logo double inked with a white layer under it so it holds up and is more visible.

Question is would you guys want Jersey T-Shirt's?
                              or Polo Shirts with the collar?

Looking at about a $4.00 price difference for the Polo style shirts.
                              Im thinking $15 for Jersey & $18 for Polo is what I'd price them at.
                              Depending on quantity.

I just messaged converge for the graphics, and l0nd0 for an idea on how many.

If your going to want one for sure, send me a PM on here
                              that way I can at least get a rough guestimate.
                              Consider charging $20 per shirt (the going rate) since there is risk for not selling all of the shirts. (From what I remember, Highwiz got stuck holding a bunch of Tee's from TBBQ 1.0 that were not purchased.) $20 allows you to now worry about dealing with Change so much, and if you do, it is with $50's or $100's to $10's and $20's.

If you worry about an impression of over-charging, just apply the difference from $15 or $18 as profits to some charity like EFF or another, and make sure people know this.

Comment

Working...
                              X