Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A delicious hack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A delicious hack

    I know that you all normally discuss computer hacks here. I will leave it to to the mods to determine if this constitutes a hack. I believe it does. 'Tis awesome. Enjoy, those of you who are into motorized vehicles!

    http://www.streetracersonline.com/videos/b1.php

    Sweet!

    Stay shiny, y'all

    V

  • #2
    That is awesome. I can't imagine how scary it would be going so fast on something with such thin wheels. Just from experience going down large hills on a Razor scooter(what he had looked like it had the same general feel) I wouldn't want to hit a pebble going 20 mph nonetheless the speeds he was going.
    The dude abides.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Xodia
      That is awesome. I can't imagine how scary it would be going so fast on something with such thin wheels. Just from experience going down large hills on a Razor scooter(what he had looked like it had the same general feel) I wouldn't want to hit a pebble going 20 mph nonetheless the speeds he was going.

      Xodia -- I did the going to sun road on a scooter. It was awesome. So yeah, I think my friend has moko nuts to do something like this. The point is, its' a hack. It's awesome and wonderful. So, my question to you all is how do you make it better? More fun actually. Cause that is what hacking is all about. Push the envelope and have fun, and oh, by the way...:-)

      That scooter fricking rocks!

      stay shiny!

      V

      Comment


      • #4
        Staying back with us Valkyrie?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by astcell
          Staying back with us Valkyrie?
          Ain't gone yet, now am I. :-)

          Anyone have any interest in this thread? If not, kill it please.

          V

          Comment


          • #6
            this is kick ass
            Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

            Comment


            • #7
              It pains me to post this as a recovering anime addict, but...

              Is anyone else reminded of Ed's scooter in the Mushroom Samba episode of Cowboy Bebop?
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
              [ redacted ]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bascule
                It pains me to post this as a recovering anime addict, but...

                Is anyone else reminded of Ed's scooter in the Mushroom Samba episode of Cowboy Bebop?
                Yes! Oh man, that is my favorite episode. Ed was at her peak then, though I do like her in Jamming with Edward. I mean, whats a cooler handle than "Radical Edward"?

                I mean...er...Ed? Bebop? Isn't that from Ninja Turles? /me runs in shame.

                Any links as to articles about how this guy modded that scooter?
                Last edited by Xodia; February 26, 2006, 23:07.
                The dude abides.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Xodia
                  Any links as to articles about how this guy modded that scooter?
                  Should be on the site. If you want/need more info, feel free to PM me.

                  Regards,

                  v

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by valkyrie
                    More fun actually. Cause that is what hacking is all about. Push the envelope and have fun,

                    V
                    Have him jump something.

                    That was kick ass makes me wish I was still 13-19 and willing to do wild and crazy things.
                    "so many books, so little time"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ch0l0man
                      Have him jump something.

                      That was kick ass makes me wish I was still 13-19 and willing to do wild and crazy things.
                      Here you go grandpa, a lap robe for your rocker.

                      As for me, I am going to go 'blade once I am where I am at. Hopefully I will find a half pipe somewhere and practice getting "air."

                      Want me to bring you some hot tea when I get back? *Sheeze these old people...* :-)

                      v

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by valkyrie
                        Here you go grandpa, a lap robe for your rocker.

                        As for me, I am going to go 'blade once I am where I am at. Hopefully I will find a half pipe somewhere and practice getting "air."

                        Want me to bring you some hot tea when I get back? *Sheeze these old people...* :-)

                        v
                        lol!
                        Why thanks der sonny! Sit down next to grampas and let me tell about the days when you needed to use the Card Catalog in the Library to find facts. By the way puts some vodka in that tea if you don't mind. Dang young whipper snappers. lol.
                        "so many books, so little time"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Does modding a bicycle count? i once cut the front fork on a bicycle and changed the angle of the the wheel... it had a pretty cool pose afterwards, like a chopper, except i didn't reinforce the welding too good and it snapped. :D ... i'm now the proud owner of a bike with no front side.
                          BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ch0l0man
                            lol!
                            Why thanks der sonny! Sit down next to grampas and let me tell about the days when you needed to use the Card Catalog in the Library to find facts. By the way puts some vodka in that tea if you don't mind. Dang young whipper snappers. lol.
                            When I was a kid our scooters did that in the snow, uphill!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by valkyrie
                              Here you go grandpa, a lap robe for your rocker.

                              As for me, I am going to go 'blade once I am where I am at. Hopefully I will find a half pipe somewhere and practice getting "air."

                              Want me to bring you some hot tea when I get back? *Sheeze these old people...* :-)

                              v
                              Someone has to live off your income. Although I must admit, if I had the mental capacity of some of the "old people" life would be much easier
                              I do know everything, just not all at once. This is commonly referred to as a "virtual memory" problem.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X