No announcement yet.

Saturday Night DJ Action (White Ball)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday Night DJ Action (White Ball)

Originally posted by r3db0x
    Is there any chance of combining the Black and White balls again? The crowds seemed a little thin for how fantastic the music was, especially at the Black Ball. Maybe schedule the combined Ball for Friday and the big penthouse party for Saturday?
    The penthouse party is a private function and not an official part of Defcon.
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

"there is no DefCon to see here... move along please"
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
        "there is no DefCon to see here... move along please"
        Next year's been cancelled anyways...
        "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98
          Next year's been cancelled anyways...
          It's not cancelled, but I heard that DT is selling it to the russian mob to finance his pokemon habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal
            It's not cancelled, but I heard that DT is selling it to the russian mob to finance his pokemon habit.
            My daughter could go toe to toe with anyone's Pokemon habit. I think they call her to ask for new ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98
              My daughter could go toe to toe with anyone's Pokemon habit. I think they call her to ask for new ideas.
              Maybe I'm just old, but I just don't get pokemon. I am a bit of an otaku, but pokemon has never been interesting for me. Perhaps it's the lack of beshonin, or just the blantent marketing of the whole thing. The show is just a badly animated 30 min comercial for crappy toys.

Or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal
                Maybe I'm just old, but I just don't get pokemon. I am a bit of an otaku, but pokemon has never been interesting for me. Perhaps it's the lack of beshonin, or just the blantent marketing of the whole thing. The show is just a badly animated 30 min comercial for crappy toys.

Or am I missing something?
                I'm with you on this one. I can't understand it, either. Maybe if I was that age, well, no, I wouldn't have been doing that at that age, either. <shrugs>

Comment

Ha...so I worked at a game store for most of the Pokemon height. I know how to play it. I also know how to turn parents off from buying it. I tell them "my pit bull, vs your pit bull." and they kinda just shy away.

It was invented by a japanese guy who noticed all the ponds and stuff near where he lived were getting filled in or drying out, so no one would collect bugs, etc. He wanted to give kids something to do.

And wow this is a strange thread.
                  ======================================
                  DJ Jackalope
                  dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
                  ======================================

Comment

Working...
                  X