X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Announcing Brew Wars for DC15

Originally posted by jjarmoc View Post
    I totally missed brew wars :( Didn't hear about it until I was already in Vegas. If I had known, I could've brought at least 4-5 beers to enter. So...

... will this be happening again next year? If I could make a suggestion, it might be worthwhile to have one primary style and announce it early enough for people to brew. Not that entries would have to be limited, but it could lead to some more direct competition.

Also, I'm up for mead and cider entries as well if there's any chance of expanding it. Maybe I'll just bring some mead next year either way - i'm sure there'd be some people interested in sampling.

Happy brewing!
    Yeah, we'll be running it again. Hopefully with a better turn out next year.

The reason I left the styles wide open was to foster as many entries as possible.

There were two people who showed up with mead. I'm going to try to bring a competition for mead under my umbrella next year. However, I won't be judging it. I simply don't know enough about mead to do that.
    Dr. Faustus
    --
    If a man be drunk overnight, the devil cannot hurt him in the morning.

Comment

Re: Announcing Brew Wars for DC15

I'm trying to find the person who brewed the Hefe. You took off before I collected names to post the results. Get a hold of me so I can give you proper credit.
      Dr. Faustus
      --
      If a man be drunk overnight, the devil cannot hurt him in the morning.

Comment

Working...
      X