Nerdcore at Defcon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerdcore at Defcon?

We should get some Nerdcore going at Con, such as MC Frontalot...

LosT

Re: Nerdcore at Defcon?

I'm wholeheartedly behind this idea,
    MC Chris would be a must!

Comment

Yes there is going to be nerdcore at Defcon, See this post: http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=8273
      "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Oh! Almost forgot! Don't know who the Big Beat Battalion is? Check out their single, released into public domain, http://www.vegassummit.org/audio/We%...20Geology).mp3

Comment

Originally posted by CP99 View Post
          MC Chris would be a must!
          I think h3 and I have all of MC Chris' stuff.

I wonder how much space I can consume on my psp with all of the Nerdcore we have?
          "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

I spoke with Frontalot at his concert in Tucson, and he is willing to come play Defcon....

We should make this happen...

I think that Jason Scott just did a video for frontalot or something like that...

LosT

Comment

Don't forget MC Lars! (Hottopic is NOT punk rock)

Comment

Are there any good websites where I can get free Nerdcore? Being a student and all, I don't have a whole lot of money to buy albums, and I heard that there is quite a bit of free stuff out there.

What do you guys suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by 0x58 View Post
                  Are there any good websites where I can get free Nerdcore? Being a student and all, I don't have a whole lot of money to buy albums, and I heard that there is quite a bit of free stuff out there.

Steal some from the internets.
                  "I know where you sleep." -Anonymous well-wisher

Comment

Originally posted by 0x58 View Post

This is one of the more cleaver ways I've seen "how can I hack" yet! Kudo's for the effort though!

Comment

I'm all for Nerdcore at DEF CON!

If you need help to make it happen, loop me in. After all, it's really all about the pentiums.
                      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
                        I'm all for Nerdcore at DEF CON!

If you need help to make it happen, loop me in. After all, it's really all about the pentiums.
                        DT, Big Beat has an interest in performing outside theSummit as well. What's the right course of action to get them in the penthouse area?

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar View Post
                          This is one of the more cleaver ways I've seen "how can I hack" yet! Kudo's for the effort though!
                          Ehm, this was a serious request. I found Rhymetorrents, however there are many unknown artists probably out there waiting to be discovered that maybe one of you guys has heard of/found on the internet, and has a MySpace or similar website where I can listen to their music, and or download it.

Not that I was not expecting an answer like yours. It was bound to happen. Seeing as how people here tend to mock new-comers to the forums. Thank you for replying.

Comment

Check out These Guys. They seem to be pretty indie, and free to download

Comment

I'm pretty partial to Shaffer the Darklord. Last time he was through the midwest he expressed a real interest in joining us in vegas.
                              jur1st, esq.

Comment

Working...
                              X