Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAQ (Frequently Answered Questions)

Originally posted by sk00t View Post
    Are you Pool2Girl? I guess I know what to trade for the capture...
    It took me until reading the above quote to figure out wtf you two were going on about.

Regardless, If we are putting in orders from the lands far far and away, I would die for some Club Mate. So anyone coming from Germany..*hint hint*... I will pay.
    "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
      It took me until reading the above quote to figure out wtf you two were going on about.

Regardless, If we are putting in orders from the lands far far and away, I would die for some Club Mate. So anyone coming from Germany..*hint hint*... I will pay.
      My apologies, didn't mean to steer this thread any further south (no pun).

But if we're smuggling, yeah, I guess in addition to the Neuf Du Pape, I would accept a Clandestine La Bleue, or even a Kübler for captures, in a pinch.
      "Raise a toast to ... I think he might have been our only decent ."

Comment

Nay I'm not Pool2Girl, neither am I girl. I also won't go that low to get captures.... well maybe.... who knows....

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
          Nay I'm not Pool2Girl, neither am I girl. I also won't go that low to get captures.... well maybe.... who knows....
          Kidding aside, just bring the biggest SATA drive you can with you and I'll hook you up. I'm not sure yet when the contest will end, but my guess would be we'll run from early Friday through Saturday afternoon, so after that swing by and I'll get you some captures.
          "Raise a toast to ... I think he might have been our only decent ."

Comment

Working...
          X