Official Guitar Hero II Signups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Guitar Hero II Signups!

I think I'm going to do hard too, for the same reasons.

I almost don't care though, I just want to play with some people and have fun you know. My skill has actually gone down lately, I think because I haven't had anyone to play with. I've got a perforated eardrum right now too, so I can't hear too well out of one ear. Seems almost like that is bringing down my game too, but I probably just suck.

Comment

Sign me up for the Expert bracket.

Just beat Freebird/Expert last night. Woo!

Comment

Well, I've played all of once but between playing (real) bass and DDR I think I have medium down... sign me up

Also... where's the DDR tournament? That's something I'm actually good at, heh
        45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
        45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
        [ redacted ]

Comment

I picked up the 80s version earlier this week, its pretty fun. Easier than GH2 though. I was able to pass everything on hard first try, was able to 5 star alot of songs on the first try. Only song I couldn't pass on the first try on hard was the last one, "Play with me".

The Asia song on there is indeed crap though. I'd never heard it before.

Comment

Sign me up for Medium.

Got a quick question about the two songs we will be playing: Will we each choose our songs, or will they be pre-determined for us? Reason I ask is that some songs are inherently worth more than others (longer, have chords, tons of fret strokes, etc).

Thanks!

- Squidly1

Comment

Originally posted by Squidly1 View Post
              Sign me up for Medium.

Got a quick question about the two songs we will be playing: Will we each choose our songs, or will they be pre-determined for us? Reason I ask is that some songs are inherently worth more than others (longer, have chords, tons of fret strokes, etc).

Thanks!

- Squidly1
              Thx Squid! As the rules say, you pick your two songs for just that reason. You want to maximize your points...but no freebird :surprised

Comment

Gotcher... kek. Freebird's too dang long anyway - that and the 7 minute long Jessica. Gets my carpal tunnel all irritated ;).

- Squidly1
                (practicing)

Comment

Working...
                X