Here are the t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here are the t-shirts

Great work on the t-shirts. I would be honored to own a XL if you would hold on for me. Thanks

Comment

Me too. Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by bloofar View Post
        Me too. Great work.
        So does this mean you guys are entries? Do I have an email signup or anything from you?

I have a lot of signups so if I missed you or your email is a different nick / handle, my apologies.

I believe I have 6 XL's and 4 XXL's... Based on the email poll it seems like defenders definitely outweigh attackers, so even if we all got 0wned we could definitely kick some ass in defenders <> attackers American football.
        "Raise a toast to ... I think he might have been our only decent ."

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
          I want one. Yesterday.
          Tell you what, maybe I can take some orders at con and do another batch for nonentries. I may need some extras anyway since not everyone gave me their size and I'm worried I'll be off on my count. I believe with the quantity I had it worked out to about $20 each or so.

At con, I really want these to be badge of honor for the people going to all the trouble to bring gear out and participate -- I'm going to prewash them all so people can wear them right away. Obviously in your case I understand it would be tough to do (though Tatsumori is bringing a box on the plane from Germany).

Glad everyone likes them! I spent a couple days working on the design -- I even have another design all set for next year since I counldn't make up my mind and made two.
          "Raise a toast to ... I think he might have been our only decent ."

Comment

Originally posted by sk00t View Post
            So does this mean you guys are entries? Do I have an email signup or anything from you?
            Unfortunately no. My beer cooling contraption & associated gear will take up all the baggage space I'll have at my disposal, and I'm already going to have to ship some stuff so I won't be able to bring along a box. However I would be willing to pay ~ $20 if there are any extras.

Comment

Working...
            X