Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Traveling Terrabyte News

Originally posted by mouseling View Post
    Actually Dev, you're a bit of an Urban Legend yourself now. It's just that you are "Myth Confirmed!"
    hehe... maybe i'll make a shirt with the "confirmed" plate metal image on it.

on a related mythbusters note... anyone watch robot chicken? i love the segments that are really short, almost one-liners. i was flipping around and caught one recent episode featuring clay models of our dear Jamie and Adam. the opening line in that clip was, "Today on Mythbusters... The Holocaust"
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Did you see the the robot chicken clip on the mythbusting of masturbation causing blindness?

-mouse
      One Voter really can make a difference. Ask me how!

Comment

Originally posted by mouseling View Post
        Did you see the the robot chicken clip on the mythbusting of masturbation causing blindness?

-mouse
        You know that whole thing about Google knowing so much about you from your searches? "robot chicken mythbuster masturbation blindness" should throw a monkey wrench into the algorithm.
        Thorn
        "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
          You know that whole thing about Google knowing so much about you from your searches? "robot chicken mythbuster masturbation blindness" should throw a monkey wrench into the algorithm.
          But Google trolls these forums, so now it's aware of your game and will adjust correctively.
          And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Working...
          X