iCal for Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCal for Convention

I was under the impression after searching the forums, that the iCal listed at the bottom of the main forum page was supposed to the list of all the events going on for the up coming DC15, or am I wrong? I know theres a schedule listed off the main defon.org site now, it just doesn't preset itself to a printer friendly format.

Tom

Re: iCal for Convention

Originally posted by sigtom View Post
    I was under the impression after searching the forums, that the iCal listed at the bottom of the main forum page was supposed to the list of all the events going on for the up coming DC15, or am I wrong? I know theres a schedule listed off the main defon.org site now, it just doesn't preset itself to a printer friendly format.

Tom
    The ical feeds from the forums include 3 sections:
    * Events in history (recurring dates in history commemorating events of our past.)
    * Conventions (dates, and generic information, not specific items at conventions.)
    * User-supported events, such as DCG Meetings, and more.

Last I heard, the defcon forums were not going to include specific defcon events and speakers unless the organziers chose to include this information on their own.

Nikita did publish a google calendar that aggregated several defcon ical feeds together into one calendar.
    Check this thread for more information.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X