Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Memorable Monents?

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    Would that event be the one depicted in the animated image that some of us have seen?
    I'm not sure, I guess I better take a look.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

One more.... Roamer asking Siviak for a "said beer" or "beer in question". If you were one of the 15ish people there, you SO know what I'm talking about.
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
        One more.... Roamer asking Siviak for a "said beer" or "beer in question". If you were one of the 15ish people there, you SO know what I'm talking about.
        Heh...yep. Siviak provided hands down my funniest moment of this year's DEF CON.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Heh...yep. Siviak provided hands down my funniest moment of this year's DEF CON.
          Yep, I so couldn't forget that. I just realised I hadn't recorded it in here yet. Best part was that he knew what you were about to ask before you asked it. Or maybe the best part was that you raised your hand to do it.
          DJ Jackalope
          dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

I chipped a damn tooth on that sake bottle... but yes, that moment has turned out to be just as memorable as the reason we were all up there to begin with :)
            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
            X