X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siviak
    replied
    Re: Memorable Monents?

I chipped a damn tooth on that sake bottle... but yes, that moment has turned out to be just as memorable as the reason we were all up there to begin with :)

Leave a comment:

• DJ Jackalope
    replied

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Heh...yep. Siviak provided hands down my funniest moment of this year's DEF CON.
    Yep, I so couldn't forget that. I just realised I hadn't recorded it in here yet. Best part was that he knew what you were about to ask before you asked it. Or maybe the best part was that you raised your hand to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
    One more.... Roamer asking Siviak for a "said beer" or "beer in question". If you were one of the 15ish people there, you SO know what I'm talking about.
    Heh...yep. Siviak provided hands down my funniest moment of this year's DEF CON.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Jackalope
    replied

One more.... Roamer asking Siviak for a "said beer" or "beer in question". If you were one of the 15ish people there, you SO know what I'm talking about.

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    Would that event be the one depicted in the animated image that some of us have seen?
    I'm not sure, I guess I better take a look.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Originally posted by lil_freak View Post
    Attempting to attack HighWiz with a ninja sword, I was completely shocked by the events that followed. Great fun!!!
    Would that event be the one depicted in the animated image that some of us have seen?

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied

Attempting to attack HighWiz with a ninja sword, I was completely shocked by the events that followed. Great fun!!!

Leave a comment:

• ForSwitch
    replied

Nerf Gun + LoST and DT after closing ceremonies. There's just something to be said for being able to Nerf the organizer of an event of this size.

Leave a comment:

• Shinobi
    replied

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
    You should have made him buy YOU a drink for all the alcohol abuse you just witnessed.
    It was far more fun to keep giving him the alcohol and watching the results.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Jackalope
    replied

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
    My most memorable moment was when Sigtom tripped over on the steps of the Riv. Spilling vodka and orange into his eyes and blinding himself. :
    You should have made him buy YOU a drink for all the alcohol abuse you just witnessed.

Leave a comment:

• Shinobi
    replied

My most memorable moment was when Sigtom tripped over on the steps of the Riv. Spilling vodka and orange into his eyes and blinding himself.

I would have helped if I had not been laughing so much!

Leave a comment:

• mouseling
    replied

Originally posted by LosT View Post
    The shock and surprise of the teams giving me back the black badge. I was really humbled by that~

LosT
    The decision was totally unanimous. Not a moment's hesitation on the part of anyone involved. We love you LosT! (or at least, I do, anyway)

-mouse

Leave a comment:

• Vyrus
    replied

heh yea man i have to say that was one of the coolest things ive ever seen at closing ceremonies -_-

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied

The shock and surprise of the teams giving me back the black badge. I was really humbled by that~

LosT

Leave a comment:

• AggonA
    replied

Most Memorable Moment:

The look on the face of a Riviera security guy
    (with a goon badge)
    when he rousted us out of a bubble bath in the penthouse.

When we sat up .. we were fully clothed.

The guy had to be thinking
    "..............damn what are earth are these dorks doing?"
    "They even take bubble baths with chicks fully clothed"

Or that damn Benny Benasi video.. over and over and over

"Uh.. Adam........Can you play that video again"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X