X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC16 Wireless Village

The Wireless Village shall return!
    Thorn
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Re: DC16 Wireless Village

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
    The Wireless Village shall return!
    So will this be a Wireless (a,b,g) Village or a Wireless (a,b,g,n4) village?

Do you need any gear Thorn. Would love to help.

xor
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
      So will this be a Wireless (a,b,g) Village or a Wireless (a,b,g,n4) village?
      Wireless (a,b,g,n,x,y,z)
      Bluetooth
      Ham Radio
      Any anything else that is free of the wire!
      "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
        Any anything else that is free of the wire!
        RFC 1149, anyone? glad i wouldn't be sweeping up in there.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
          RFC 1149, anyone? glad i wouldn't be sweeping up in there.
          Yes, anything in compliance with RFC 1149 is welcome in the Wireless Village, but the traffic will be routed through the Lockpick Village.

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
            Yes, anything in compliance with RFC 1149 is welcome in the Wireless Village, but the traffic will be routed through the Lockpick Village.
            better put the idea on hold, then... we didn't opt for TOOOL umbrellas when designing this year's swag giveaways.
            "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
              better put the idea on hold, then... we didn't opt for TOOOL umbrellas when designing this year's swag giveaways.
              We considered encrypting our avian-carried IP datagrams with WEP, that lasted all of about one minute.

Comment

Working...
              X