Toxic BBQ T-shirt Pre-Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic BBQ T-shirt Pre-Order

Do we need to reserve T-shirt requests? If so, count me in for 2 small and 1 XL

thanks,

-mouse
    One Voter really can make a difference. Ask me how!

Re: T-shirts?

Who's doing the shirts this year? [Syntax], are you the contact again? If so, I'm with mouse and will need to place an order for sizes.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Me too - I want one - XXL like the others.
      DaKahuna

Comment

I received 1 design for this years shirts, a definite change in design from years past. Im going to the printers this week, I usually have them printed up by this point, or have the graphics at least aligned and everything, so things are running a bit late.

I still have a box of shirts from last year, I will have those again as well for those who didnt get one, and Im considering offering some type of deal if you buy both TBBQ III & IV shirts.

If you plan on buying a shirt Private Message me with your size, I will use the number of PM's I get to scale my order quantity and sizes. This is what I plan on having at the moment.

UPDATE I placed the order as follows.

3 small
        4 Medium (1 sold To Pre-Orders)
        20 large (2 sold To Pre-Orders)
        30 XL (4 Sold To Pre-Orders)
        12 XXL (7 Sold To Pre-Orders)
        3 XXXL (1 Sold To Pre-Orders)
        Last edited by [Syntax]; July 26th, 2008, 00:45. Reason: Update Sizes Ordered

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax] View Post
          I received 1 design for this years shirts, a definite change in design from years past. Im going to the printers this week, I usually have them printed up by this point, or have the graphics at least aligned and everything, so things are running a bit late.

I still have a box of shirts from last year, I will have those again as well for those who didnt get one, and Im considering offering some type of deal if you buy both TBBQ III & IV shirts.

If you plan on buying a shirt Private Message me with your size, I will use the number of PM's I get to scale my order quantity and sizes. This is what I plan on having at the moment.

5 small
          15 large
          22 XL
          15 XXL
          3 XXXL
          You know, I could create a poll with 20 items, 4 of each size, and then enable multiple selections per poll, and display voters results, and that could double as an order form...

This would allow a person to order up to 4 shirts in any size without needing a manual process, and provide a running count of each size along with who (username) ordered what size(s). Alternatively, each of the 4 copies of the same size could be orders of 2 for a sum-count, which would allow for 20,21,22,23 or values from zero to fifteen for each size,

Let me know if you want me to set this up, and I'll do it.

Comment

Working...
          X