LockPicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.J.
    Most of the feds there are cool, there to learn not bust people.
    Of course, this assumes you follow the first rule of life: Thou shalt not be stupid.
    for the newbies... don't try this at home:
    http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.p...id=688#post688

Comment

Very correct. Announcing your intent to give false testimony to a federal law enforcement agency to a room FULL of federal law enforcement agents, intelligence agents, intelligence officers, and federal sysadmins, qualifies as less than intelligent.
      R.J.
      "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
      with none of the social graces."

Comment

Then how is one supposed to handle discussing SE? And am I missing something, were they supposed to call the Federales or something? I dont assume that all the SE had to do with law enforcement?

Confused.

Comment

Cash? What's that?
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by orbital
            Then how is one supposed to handle discussing SE? And am I missing something, were they supposed to call the Federales or something? I dont assume that all the SE had to do with law enforcement?

Confused.
            Here is a suggestion, don't get on a microphone in a room crammed with people and tell them that you plan to call your local FO and file a false UFO report... That really isn't SE, and it could land you into some legal problems :) Otherwise it is pretty much free reign.

Comment

Oh i understand now, I thought the fed's got involved just because they were having some type of social engineering contest.

Thats just stupid.

Comment

FEDS LOVE LOPHT, now There's a shirt I want! Luvit!

Feds wanna have fun too, heck Defcon is as good a place as any to try. They could be assigned to a job in the Philippines instead of Vegas, so you know they'll be having a better time than some others!

Comment

Hell yeah. Jim Christy always sounds like a hardass, but he's honest, funny, and while he rants about it, he will be the first to say that if you aren't fucking around with people, it's cool.
                  R.J.
                  "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
                  with none of the social graces."

Comment

Jim Christy?

Comment

Jim Christy is/or was the Director of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations(OSI). He is a really kool guy, and very easy to talk to.
                      .: Grifter :.

Comment

Thqat's why I don't know him; Air Force is too classy for the likes of me. :D

Comment

Working...
                        X