No announcement yet.

Alexis Park & Badge Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that was me. :) Share and share alike, I say. I wouldn't have charged you anything to hear me spin, so why charge you for the CD... and WHY charge you for something you've never heard? The reason why I like mp3.

Comment

Hey tommEE, havnt talk to you in a long time but yeah i would agree they did do some weird stuff with the room prices this year including a non-refundable deposit (which really sucked). But anyhow things should be cool.

tommEE drop me a line there were a couple of things I wanted to ask you.
      There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ya, froggy..your CD was pretty good. Had I stuck around to do another year of DJ selections, I would have picked you. But other duties call..

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Rip

Will someone rip this CD so I can get a copy of it?
          .: Grifter :.

Comment

Why rip it? I already said you can get it for free from my website:

http://www.froggystyle.net/

Check around under "sounds"

Yeah, I know the website sucks. Try pulling it from the mirror.

Also, realize that I personally think the mixtape sucks and should be redone. :) Hopefully I will be able to vindicate myself with a new and better mixtape this year.

As to you, noid, I understand. Other duties do call. One body can only be at one place at one time. You had to do what was best for you. In either case, I think DefCon will be a different and more interesting beast this year. Keeping things fresh is what this game is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by L0nd0
              Hey tommEE, havnt talk to you in a long time but yeah i would agree they did do some weird stuff with the room prices this year including a non-refundable deposit (which really sucked). But anyhow things should be cool.

tommEE drop me a line there were a couple of things I wanted to ask you.
              No problem. Just email me or send me an email where I can get a hold of you. Your email isn't accessable through this board. :)
              tommEE pickles

Comment

We need to burn the CD that the Mothership played for the ride to DC8, that was the best.

Comment

Working...
                X