No announcement yet.

gas question, non-exlax related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's no big deal... boy has reserves next weekend, and I lose my ID's all the time, hehehe!
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

OK :)
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

They only give the new ID to folks that meet certain criteria: you have to be in an active resever military unit. I do not know if this includes dependents, but that Is very different anyway. If you are in a civilian organization, the Inactive Reserves or (usually) E-5 or under, they give you the old card.

More cards just make it harder to keep track of the real things if you ask me.

Comment

Actually, I just asked the boy... they're not issuing us the new cards yet. Right now, it's just for active duty members. Next will be active reserves, then active dependents, then retired and active reserve dependents. So.... looks like it'll be a while.

Comment

Bummer

I'm in Inactive Reserves. I want this card. I must find a way to obtain it. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Comment

I'm guessing you'll be way down the list with me. *Sigh*

Comment

Yeah, but maybe if I lay down on the floor and throw a tantrum they'll give me one. The military really likes that.

Comment

Well March AFB is issuing them now to all reserves. Drive on down!

Comment

I wonder if Nellis is. Maybe I'll check when I'm at the con.

Comment

I'm tempted to make a Taliban ID card and see if they let me on base with it. Oh wait, that's an Air Force Base. Air Force has no sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                        I'm tempted to make a Taliban ID card and see if they let me on base with it. Oh wait, that's an Air Force Base. Air Force has no sense of humor.
                        Hmmm new game at DC? Spot the Taliban? Spot the al-Qa'ida? Spot Osama?

Comment

Spotting feds from other continents ought to surely be worth a good schwag booty. And don't forget the $25 mil reward for the bad guys. And with all the talk about the bad guys using cyber terror, it looks like it's us against them! Alexis Park Vs. the WORLD...when do we attack????

Comment

They'll spot you first, they'll be there to recruit.

Comment

I'll be sure to memorize MIIB when I see it tomorrow!

Comment

Hah, word, that looks like a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X