Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC17 Network

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: DC17 Network

    I would be very interested in actually seeing some of the configurations that you're running. Will that be possible at defcon this year?

    or will it be pretty pictures of the topology?

    should I just ask a goon where the NOC is? :-)
    Network Jesus died for your SYN

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: DC17 Network

      what's wrong with pretty pictures? :P

      I'd be open to that.

      Goon's will tell ya where the NOC is - but you have to convince the guard to let you down that hallway :P

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: DC17 Network

        Originally posted by Lockheed View Post
        but you have to convince the guard to let you down that hallway :P
        I just pointed at the door behind the guard, said "I need to talk to them", and walked right past.
        Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: DC17 Network

          Originally posted by Lockheed View Post
          what's wrong with pretty pictures? :P

          I'd be open to that.

          Goon's will tell ya where the NOC is - but you have to convince the guard to let you down that hallway :P
          what's wrong with pretty pictures is, I'm not in management. Pretty pictures can tell me what you do, but not how you do it and that's what I care about :-)

          and as far as the guard, couldn't I just dress up like room service and "deliver" a 6 pack of beer?
          Network Jesus died for your SYN

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: DC17 Network

            Originally posted by bjaming View Post
            what's wrong with pretty pictures is, I'm not in management. Pretty pictures can tell me what you do, but not how you do it and that's what I care about :-)

            and as far as the guard, couldn't I just dress up like room service and "deliver" a 6 pack of beer?
            Make it a 6 pack for the guard too...
            It is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, .signifying nothing

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: DC17 Network

              What happens when one of two presentations you must see take place during pre-con events that you must see?

              I'll only be a le to catch the first hour of your talk before I head over the the bbq.

              I assumed wayyyy back when that your talk would be sat, sun, or fri, but I assumed poorly

              Sorry that I'll end up being the ass that leaves while you are presenting.

              No offense intended.

              Comment

              Working...
              X