Anyone hungry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down with Taco Bell

Gah, anyhting that has the same initials as Tuberculosis can't be good. Give me a Jalepeno burger, chili cheese fries, and a bannana shake from Sonic anyday.
    .: Grifter :.

Comment

Maybe we need fast food wars to go with the coffee wars. :)

Comment

Belly Bombers.

All about the White Castle when you need the late night fast food run. TB (the restaurant), is good for when I have to dig pennies out of the couch for dinner. Any other time, given the choice, it's White Castle.
        R.J.
        "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
        with none of the social graces."

Comment

Re: No Way

Originally posted by Grifter
          The "Big Montana". It's the biggest roast beef you'll ever see.
          word

amen brohan!

-toodles
          it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J.
            All about the White Castle
            I have never had one, i have seen documentaries on them, and the Beastie Boys always talk about them.. but I still require more input. I hear that the texture is rather squishy, there are holes towards the center and the meat is square

I just checked the locator...50Mi radius specified... http://www.whitecastle.com/feed/find.asp

We're sorry! Unfortunately, there are no White Castle restaurants located within the radius that you specified.

If you would like to see the places where White Castle is located just choose from the pulldown menu below. Select region to get a complete listing of locations in that area.

Comment

They are very small, cheap burgers.

They are cooked on a griddle that has minced onions laid down on it, so more than being fried or grilled, they are steamed by the juices in the onion. This results in a unique flavor. The burgers are somewhat thinner than what you would find as monster burgers elsewhere. They also have holes, to let the steam escape through and supposedly help the flavor to spread (more surface area). They are square so that more may be fit onto a grill at a single time. You can buy them in the Crave Case, which are large boxes (edit: 30 to a case I believe,) of these wonderful belly bombers. Each one comes in an individual box, probably to slow the drip of oil and fat to the bottom of the case.

That URL features some gentlemen apparently enjoying their recreational pharmaceuticals. While alcohol and a good cigar is all I care for these days, the crave case certainly hits the spot when you need some late night food.
              R.J.
              "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
              with none of the social graces."

Comment

Belly Bombers.
                Holy shit!! I love White Castle. I would run down a pack of school children in broad daylight to get a Belly Bomber. Sadly there are no White Castles in Salt Lake City. But whenever I head back to the land of my birth(NYC), I make sure I stuff myself stupid with White Castle.

Comment

..round here we're stuck with walmart and denny's for our... umm.. "snack" needs
                  if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

wtf?

where's "round here"?

Comment

maine... never even heard of white castle. sad, I know....
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

white castle

word

mmmm white castle...
                        i havent' eaten there in i don't know how long..
                        i always liked it.. but people where my dad live don't..
                        ungrateful little...

anyways word

-toodles
                        it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

the perfect life

White Castle for lunch...

Krispy Kreme for dessert...

Can't do much better with your clothes on! :D

Comment

Crappah.

"The participating Arby's for the survey coupon are in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Greater
                            Chattanooga Tn. areas"

What makes them so damn special?
                            cows like candy

Comment

Originally posted by SigningiS
                              What makes them so damn special?
                              Oh, oh well I keep forgetting them at home anyway. They aren't special, we are ;) Short-bus special. :)

Comment

Special

I hang out with Slo-Mo the retarded rapper on weekends. He get all the bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X