No announcement yet.

Anyone hungry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, the closest place to L.V. with White Castle is St. Louis, and while I would be happy to bring those who have not yet had this wonderful substance a Crave Case, I'm roadtripping, so 2 days would probably not give a good indication of the original's odor, taste, appearance, and grease content.
    R.J.
    "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
    with none of the social graces."

Comment

Originally posted by R.J.
      I'm roadtripping, so 2 days would probably not give a good indication of the original's odor, taste, appearance, and grease content.
      Thanks R.J. I will pass on that offer... :p it looks like I will be int the have-not group when it comes to experiencing White Castle :( but if ever get a chance will certainly try.

Comment

White Castle

I think you can buy them frozen from White Castle, oddly enough they taste almost exactly the same after being thawed as they do off the grill.
        .: Grifter :.

Comment

Re: White Castle

Originally posted by Grifter
          I think you can buy them frozen from White Castle, oddly enough they taste almost exactly the same after being thawed as they do off the grill.
          Yeah I was wondering about that. I don't cook at all, and I don't know how they would taste off a Foreman Grill.. but I bet not the same.

Comment

WC

Actually, you microwave them. And they're not bad. I'll try to get my brother to send some from NY or something.
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Re: WC

Originally posted by Grifter
              Actually, you microwave them. And they're not bad. I'll try to get my brother to send some from NY or something.
              I have seen them phrozen in the supermarkets when tagging along with people that shop for food.
              Note the emphasis WC made to make the sure aware that the boxes were not actually the size of the GIF... I suppose they may have had complaints?

Comment

Hmm, what I had heard from some friends was that the taste wasn't the same. I currently live about 100 miles from St. Louis and the closest WC, so I am going to have to pick up a box of frozen sliders and try them out.
                R.J.
                "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
                with none of the social graces."

Comment

Working...
                X