• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEFCON Shoot Sign-Up Thread

Originally posted by faku View Post
    Shirt: [X] if (cost==$10)
    - Size: XL
    since we're now past July 4th, shirts are $20 each instead. i am assuming from your post that you plan to decline at this price. if that is incorrect, just let me know.

we're happy to have you at the shoot with us, either way.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

I thought my email for a shirt was before 7/4?

Comment

Hey guys,

So, I am planning to arrive at about 11pm on the 28th, and will be probably staying at a hostel since Im too poor to afford a room in a hotel, even to share it seems.

I have no guns, no ammo, no transport and little money.

I would like to shoot a few guns, and of course can offer money for whatever ammo I use, but if possible would like to arrange some transport.

I read through the thread just now, but I have been traveling for 20 hours and may have missed something.

I assume the best way to ask if I could ride with someone is by doing so on here, and so, would anyone be willing to give me a ride?

I am a friendly foreigner who is polite, doesn't smell bad and quite a good conversationalist.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you

Cheers,
        S

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
          I thought my email for a shirt was before 7/4?
          indeed it was. not to worry. you were on my main master list that i keep in a spreadsheet... don't know why it wasn't reflected on the forum list. so your shirt was ordered, only $10 price for you.

other than AST, there seemed to have been a weird entry on the list just named "dan"... he was not listed alphabetically, didn't correspond to anyone in my own spreadsheet, and seemed to not be a mis-type of anyone else. i'm guessing "dan" doesn't exist or was somehow rolled into someone else's group, since i can find no correspondence from him or her. "dan" if you do exist please contact me... or else there might not be a shirt for you.

thanks for keeping me on my toes, all. the rest of the list should accurately reflect my own figures now.
          Last edited by Deviant Ollam; July 12th, 2010, 22:54.
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Samael View Post
            Hey guys,

So, I am planning to arrive at about 11pm on the 28th, and will be probably staying at a hostel since Im too poor to afford a room in a hotel, even to share it seems.

I have no guns, no ammo, no transport and little money.

I would like to shoot a few guns, and of course can offer money for whatever ammo I use, but if possible would like to arrange some transport..........
            I can give you a ride. However, once my truck is loaded up I can not leave it to go into a hotel or something to look for you. Will have to come up with a meeting place or something. Also, I would like to leave a little bit early to set up a bit before everyone else gets there.

Comment

RC Cannon:
              Gun {X} Sig P220, Baretta 92FS, Walther PPK, Colt Commander, AR-15,
              Tee Shirt {X} 1 large

Comment

EDIT: Occurred to me moments after I posted there might be a ride share thread.... guess who was right?

Mel
                Last edited by Melesse; July 14th, 2010, 08:49. Reason: noobness
                Secretary

Comment

Originally posted by RC Cannon View Post
                  Tee Shirt {X} 1 large
                  good to have you with us, man. the shirt order was all totally locked more or less, and while i did add a couple extra i can't be certain that i can do that further.

put it this way, if i can't get another Large, but someone is a total no-show and doesn't take their shirt by the end of the con, you're welcome to a Large anytime on Sunday if you find me or my staff in the Lockpick Village.
                  - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
                    good to have you with us, man. the shirt order was all totally locked more or less, and while i did add a couple extra i can't be certain that i can do that further.

put it this way, if i can't get another Large, but someone is a total no-show and doesn't take their shirt by the end of the con, you're welcome to a Large anytime on Sunday if you find me or my staff in the Lockpick Village.
                    No Problem, I'll be happy just to join in the goodness. Look forward to seeing you there.
                    What distances will we be shooting more or less?

Comment

I'm coming with two friends.

Guns - None
                      Ride - None (3 of us)
                      Shirts - S, M + L

Not sure where we're supposed to meet. What I should bring. And if there are any considerations about us being Canadian in regards to shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by xhugglesx View Post
                        I'm coming with two friends.

Guns - None
                        Ride - None (3 of us)
                        Shirts - S, M + L

Not sure where we're supposed to meet. What I should bring. And if there are any considerations about us being Canadian in regards to shooting.
                        Yes, its scientifically proven that Canadians cannot shoot guns. You lack the required sixth finger needed to do so. But if you do show we can give you a crash course in them so you know which end to put the syrup in.

Other than that we gather in the rear lobby by the convention center registration desk. Not sure if the time has been posted, but in years past its been around 0630

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
                          Yes, its scientifically proven that Canadians cannot shoot guns. You lack the required sixth finger needed to do so. But if you do show we can give you a crash course in them so you know which end to put the syrup in.
                          I believe we can only do it while wearing a tuque also.

Myself and a friend.
                          Guns: [_] none
                          Trans: [X] Have ride.
                          Shirt: [N]
                          :wq

Comment

[x] [x] [M, XL] Abraxas3d, skunkworks AR-15

Comment

Guns [ ] (not bringing them)
                              Transportation [X] I think I have a ride, I need to double check
                              Shirt(s) 2XL if its not too late or there are extras.. I know I'm late.

Comment

Guns: 9mm Glock 17 pistol
                                Transportation - I have a ride with no room to spare
                                Shirt(s) - size: One shirt, XL (I hope I'm not too late to request a shirt)

Comment

Working...
                                X