Register for Crash and Compile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Register for Crash and Compile

Alright, CotMan. Please set the last team slot to: Unixed. He's flying solo and hasn't given me a team name yet, so we'll start with his name. Also please put a note in there that registration is closed. Thanks.

Also add to Team Distraction: Purple Girl, and Persef. Possibly one more, but I'm waiting on more details.

Wow. It's, like, official and shit. We've got people. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by SmittyHalibut View Post
      Alright, CotMan. Please set the last team slot to: Unixed. He's flying solo and hasn't given me a team name yet, so we'll start with his name. Also please put a note in there that registration is closed. Thanks.

Also add to Team Distraction: Purple Girl, and Persef. Possibly one more, but I'm waiting on more details.

Wow. It's, like, official and shit. We've got people. :-D
      Done. Edits applied. (Last edited by TheCotMan; Today at 11:47 AM.)

Please notify me/us if you have more edits required.

Good luck!

Comment

I just want to assure everyone that this was a blast last year, even though I'm a terrible programmer when I'm drunk. I'm sad I missed the announcement. I would have loved to do it again, but I'll definitely be there to spectate this year.

Comment

Don't worry chrono, you weren't any worse than me. Toward the end I was barely finishing the input file parsing section when people were finishing the problem.

It was fun, but it was expensive. Smitty had nothing but good intentions though and I guarantee that he didn't profit from it, since I know at least a couple people stiffed him on extra beers (unless he caught up with them later and settled it).

Comment

Working...
          X