Clear All

• Defconpics.org

http://www.defconpics.org/ for all your defcon related images

i come from china

defcon is vell as i think

good luck!:)

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes. DefCon is very vell.:D
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
        Thanks for the good wishes. DefCon is very vell.:D
        I never could get the Defcon TV in my room...

Al
        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd
          I never could get the Defcon TV in my room...

Al
          rarely did I see it work, but there were a couple of good talks that got broadcast. The goobles talk was the one I remember the most (maybe it was just the sunday sobriety before hitting Quarks).
          -- jedi

Comment

Originally posted by J3di
            rarely did I see it work, but there were a couple of good talks that got broadcast. The goobles talk was the one I remember the most (maybe it was just the sunday sobriety before hitting Quarks).
            My sis and her friends were moving stuff last night (she just closed on a house) and I made them Warp Core Breaches. They loved them and I think I got pretty close to the original recipe.

Al

Comment

My sis and her friends were moving stuff last night (she just closed on a house) and I made them Warp Core Breaches. They loved them and I think I got pretty close to the original recipe.

Al
              ok, you can't post that without me asking what your recipe is? the waitress we talked to there explained that there were 5 rums involved and one of them was "151". do you keep dry ice on hand for the effect?
              -- jedi

Comment

Bacardi 151, Select, Limon, Captain Morgan (since Bacardi Spice is no longer being made), Razzamatazz Raspberry liquer, Sobe Power.

Mix the rums (I used 1/2 pints) add 4 shots (about) Razzamatazz.
                Put about an inch in a glass, fill with Sobe Power and add dry ice
                (available at your local Publix here in Atlanta).

Be careful with the razz, too much is not a good thing (you might just want to add a small amount to each drink individually.

Glass fishbowl candleholders from Target; don't know how to make the bases yet.

Women love these.

Driving is not a good idea after a couple of these.

Enjoy!

Al

Comment

Driving is not a good idea after a couple of these.

Agreed. but seeing "signs" was great after having 2 of them. Made the movie more fun, though at the end, my friends say I was complaining that "I wasn't drunk enough for this".

Danke. will give it a shot next weekend and let you know!
                  -- jedi

Comment

bartending

word

i would just like to say that the bartender, matt, at the toorcon party thingy the night of the b&w is like the kuelest most awesomest bartender I have met yet and I give him props and stuph 'cause yes, very good

anyways..

toodles
                    -b
                    it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

The only broadcast that I got was gobbles and crew in their hillarious talk, right before the awards ceremony. That, and at some points during the con I got the movie station in. Oh well.. wasn't around my room long enough to really care, and the couple hours I was, it was resevered for being partially passed out.
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                        The only broadcast that I got was gobbles and crew in their hillarious talk, right before the awards ceremony. That, and at some points during the con I got the movie station in. Oh well.. wasn't around my room long enough to really care, and the couple hours I was, it was resevered for being partially passed out.
                        Missed that one. Eventually they'll get the media section back up and updated and i can check that out.

Al

Comment

Missed that one. Eventually they'll get the media section back up and updated and i can check that out.

Al
                          In my opinion, it was probably the most entertaining talk I've heard, non technical that is. I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.

But on the technical side, it's all about the "black ops of tcp/ip" talk. very nice.
                          -- jedi

Comment

I couldn't get any broadcasted speakers in my room....wait...hold on a sec....oh that's right, you had to be staying at Alexis Park, wait...was I? I don't think so...could be. It's all a blur, I think I'll stop rambling on now. Or am I even rambling? Maybe somebody wants to hear what I say. I doubt it. I think I'll stop now. Okay, I stopped, but maybe if I changed the channel in my hotel, nah, probably not...oh well, I give up.
                            Where's the dedication?

Comment

I think Twin Vega sould lay off the Bawls......
                              ~:CK:~
                              I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Working...
                              X