This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ck3k
    I think Twin Vega sould lay off the Bawls......
    I brought 2 cases to defcon 10, left with half a case... I was bawls-ed out.

Comment

I think TwinVega needs some mo' bawls, perhaps anyone would like to donate a few cases.
      Where's the dedication?

Comment

ck3k wouldnt mind some either.......

going to defcon..........................500$
        case of bawls.............................40$ (i just drank all of twinvega's)
        defcon+bawls+hacker jepordy...priceless
        ~:CK:~
        I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Well if it's a $540 budget for Defcon, I'll hitch a ride and spend it all on Bawls!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Well if it's a $540 budget for Defcon, I'll hitch a ride and spend it all on Bawls!
            bawls was certainly the drink of choice, for non-alcoholic drinks that is.

Comment

Just think, the money you spend on Bawls would be compensated for the lack of a need to rent a hotel room because there is no need for sleep. In fact it would be cheaper to actually live off Bawls.....not factoring in the mirages, melting walls, and some outstanding health risks...but who cares?
              Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                Just think, the money you spend on Bawls would be compensated for the lack of a need to rent a hotel room because there is no need for sleep. In fact it would be cheaper to actually live off Bawls.....not factoring in the mirages, melting walls, and some outstanding health risks...but who cares?
                no doubt, I still wish we could rent space to hold crap and to take 45 minute naps... i'd buy that for a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                  no doubt, I still wish we could rent space to hold crap and to take 45 minute naps... i'd buy that for a dollar.
                  Well we can sleep in shifts, get 4 groups per room sleeping 6 hours each.

Comment

I wonder how many bawls it would take to kill someone.......I think I should give that one a try. Is there a nor-cal caravan? cause that would be cheaper just to drive. I hope that next year Alexis Park doesn't charge as much for drinks......3 bucks for a red bull, When I need caffinee it was either going to the geekwearz booth or that badass quickymart.

peace

ck3k

Comment

The risk of killing someone does not outweigh the gain of actually doing it and saving your precise money, not to mention the bragging rights.
                      Where's the dedication?

Comment

I hope walmart will start to sell bawls.................yummmm cause the jolt cola is really going downhill in taste.

Comment

And the other great drink that had gone bye bye: M*A*S*H beer.

Comment

I wonder if a keg o' bawls is outa the question for next year, instead of the water.

peace

ck3k

Comment

Maybe instead of dye in the fountains they can toss in bawls and get rid of all the water.

Comment

JLT Cola is still cool in my book
                                Where's the dedication?

Comment

Working...
                                X