Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice con, wish I remembered more of it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Okay, yadda yadda the store rocked, but what I liked the most is the Hacker Jeopardy the most. We must rise up together brothers and sisters, we must yell the name of holy Jesus, and we must, overall create a Virtual Vanna. Now say it with me, praaaaaise the lord. Holy Lord, please allow this to be created, it would increase the Defcon attendees by at least 10%. Now I know I've prayed for some out there wacko things in my day. But I know in my heart Virtual Vanna is the best thing for mankind.
    I rest my case.:p
    Where's the dedication?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TwinVega
      Now I know I've prayed for some out there wacko things in my day. But I know in my heart Virtual Vanna is the best thing for mankind.
      I rest my case.:p
      NEVER!!!!
      i have sold my soul to the computer gods but i will never replace a hot blooded broad with a digital one.
      Silicon will never replace silicone!
      the fresh prince of 1337

      To learn how to hack; submit your request

      Comment


      • #33
        Maybe we can vote for Virtual Vanna. Bring in all the contestants and let us decide!

        Comment


        • #34
          weird science

          ok children of the 80's, they made a movie about this named "weird science" go rent it. :D

          Comment


          • #35
            I never saw it. I thik I was across the hall watching that other movie about lasers that zapped the popcorn in the house, you know it i bet.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by astcell
              I never saw it. I thik I was across the hall watching that other movie about lasers that zapped the popcorn in the house, you know it i bet.
              "Smart people...on ice!"

              Al
              "Are my pants...threatening you?"

              Comment


              • #37
                hmm... I'm actually starting to think I'll be making the drive to Vegas next year; all depends on time. I'm running out of ways to bring all my antennas and shit reasonably by plane. Anyone else from Maine, NH, Mass? this is it folks.. the start of the Maine dc 0x0b caravan... Lobstah Race 2003.
                if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                  I'm running out of ways to bring all my antennas and shit reasonably by plane.
                  I know I keep thinking about flying, but then I realize I have my shit to haul, and even more shit to haul back :(

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    The antennas can be carry-ons, that would be interesting. You'd look like a porcupine.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by astcell
                      The antennas can be carry-ons, that would be interesting. You'd look like a porcupine.
                      It isn't the antennas that I am worried about :/

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I bet you worry others more than they worry you!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                          hmm... I'm actually starting to think I'll be making the drive to Vegas next year; all depends on time. Anyone else from Maine, NH, Mass? .
                          R U nuts?! thats one hell of a drive......
                          the fresh prince of 1337

                          To learn how to hack; submit your request

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I almost did it this year, but only had 5 days of vtime to work with... which was more than any past year, so I can't complain.
                            if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by astcell
                              I bet you worry others more than they worry you!
                              perhaps :) at least it keeps most of the weirdos at bay.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by blackwave
                                at least it keeps most of the weirdos at bay.
                                does it really?
                                the fresh prince of 1337

                                To learn how to hack; submit your request

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X