Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, weirdos are folks with no tatoos, piercings or dyed hair!

Comment

Well, I guess I'm a weirdo by those standards.... although, by those standards I'd have a normal personality... whoo hoo!

Comment

Hmmmm, I'm thinking astcell's idea of a weirdo has been warped a little too much by the con
        Last edited by TwinVega; September 11, 2002, 08:42.
        Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
          Hmmmm, I'm thinking atcell's idea of a weirdo has been warped a little too much by the con
          haha in fact one of the scavenger hunt items was to find someone without a tat or piercing...

Comment

even skinny little 98lb. petrOl has a tat:D
            the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
              haha in fact one of the scavenger hunt items was to find someone without a tat or piercing...
              No one even asked me, I guess that's good, right?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                No one even asked me, I guess that's good, right?
                Perhaps they did... but I recall you were pretty intoxicated most of the time, so it is my guess that you just do not recall. :) I also recall this because I would be addressing you and you would be unresponsive.

Comment

I was actually my regular semi-sober self until Sunday evening. I think folks didn't ask me beaue they just didn't want to know. Too much info ya know. Just for fun I answered a lot of questions with questions, it's amazing how folks simply create their own replies when one does that. It helps at work all the time. :D

Comment

I was actually my regular semi-sober self until Sunday evening.
                    Damn, I don't recall defcon as a series of days... more of a wave of time.... hmmmm....

Comment

Yes...a blackwave of time. :D

So if someone said they did not have a tat or piercing, just how do they prove it, considering the location of where both could be nowadays? You can't just look at earlops and forearms any more!

Comment

So if someone said they did not have a tat or piercing, just how do they prove it
                        Haha, I think Grifter had them jump up and down to see if they jingled, and just asked them if they had a tat. At least that is what I saw from where I was sitting.

Comment

Yea, some people get a cursory check and others get a body cavity search. :p

Comment

I fly in for the con, and I never have had them ask me why the antennas.....but it did cost me 80 extra bucks to fly all the extra stuff back this year. I was worth it...couldn't buy it for less out on the east coast.
                            Life is too short not to enjoy....because you won't get out alive.

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/

Comment

people should get DC tats. little sillouette ones for each con they attended. like stamping a plane on the side of your fighter for every enemy plane you shot down...
                              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                                people should get DC tats. little sillouette ones for each con they attended. like stamping a plane on the side of your fighter for every enemy plane you shot down...
                                DC tats??? No thanks, some people like thier mental scars and not exterior scars.....

<\daydream>
                                shooting the enemy.....explosions....ahhhhh yessss
                                <\reality>
                                oopps sorry
                                Life is too short not to enjoy....because you won't get out alive.

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X