Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice con, wish I remembered more of it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by astcell
    Did I ever mention that I was a tatoo artist? I got a B+ in art in 7th grade and recently purchased a tattoo set on Ebay for $31 due to a little rust on it. I'm set! :D
    a B+?! shit, where does the line start? :D
    the fresh prince of 1337

    To learn how to hack; submit your request

    Comment


    • #77
      B+ works for me.........not like i wanna permantly have dc11 put into my skin or anything.
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

      Comment


      • #78
        ummm... y'all forgot to add the drunk-factor to that b+...

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by blackwave
          ummm... y'all forgot to add the drunk-factor to that b+...
          does that make it a C+ or an A+?:)
          the fresh prince of 1337

          To learn how to hack; submit your request

          Comment


          • #80
            It all depends on how much you can handle I suppose.:p
            Where's the dedication?

            Comment


            • #81
              Just make sure you dont have 23 coronas..............DRUNKEN WHORES
              ~:CK:~
              I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

              Comment


              • #82
                Proud Mary's

                Anybody eat at Proud Mary's burger. Next to the corner store. Biggest fucking hamburgers I've ever seen!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: Proud Mary's

                  Originally posted by downsouth_420
                  Anybody eat at Proud Mary's burger. Next to the corner store. Biggest fucking hamburgers I've ever seen!
                  Yep, I did... biggest burger I've ever suffered through :) Of course I got the $10 1lb bacon/mushroom/4 cheese artery clogger, with fries and washed it down with one of Nevada's microbrewed beers. I think I have a picture of me eating that monster somewhere...

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    whatz up guyz, long time no see.

                    I ate at hamburger marries also, was it just me of is everyone there a homo. not meant to offend anyone here! It jsut startled me walk, talk, and act like b17ches. Not to mention the two waiters in the corner by the pool table kissing. I couldnt finnish my burger man. Sorry that sheet jsut doesnt go on in a hamburger joint where i come from.

                    BUt for everything else at the con was great, im already planing for next year.

                    Redburnz

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      OMG, my spelling sucked in that last post, i forgot that i have spell check. LOL

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by astcell
                        Did I ever mention that I was a tatoo artist? I got a B+ in art in 7th grade and recently purchased a tattoo set on Ebay for $31 due to a little rust on it. I'm set! :D
                        Be sure and use some PBR and a 3M scrubby from the sink to clean the needle real goodl :D

                        SAFETY FIRST!:D

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by redburnz

                          I ate at hamburger marries also, was it just me of is everyone there a homo. not meant to offend anyone here! It jsut startled me walk, talk, and act like b17ches. Not to mention the two waiters in the corner by the pool table kissing. I couldnt finnish my burger man. Sorry that sheet jsut doesnt go on in a hamburger joint where i come from.

                          Redburnz
                          /me thinks Redburnz was just disapointed that Mary was not around! :D Mary =! Gary!
                          Damn good burgers tho.. (although I could probably do better!) ;)
                          Perhaps a DefCon grill-out next year? I will be slave to the grill for a bit.. Hehe.. Burger Wars... :D
                          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by redburnz
                            OMG, my spelling sucked in that last post, i forgot that i have spell check. LOL
                            Your ignorant homophobia sucked too. Did you forget that you have a brain, with which you should consider that other people exist on this earth besides yourself?

                            What rock did you crawl out from under? It's ok if it's a sheep or your first cousin, but not two people of the same gender? Better yet, I suppose your prejudice is only against men. I bet the thought of two women together makes you cream your shorts.

                            People like you sicken me. You think that by saying "no offense", that you are somehow going to be forgiven for your transgression. You're not. You are ignorant, and you have now proven that to the world. If you are brave enough to show your face at the next con, you will be known only as the homophobic one. Please, change your handle. It won't matter. You won't be able to change the fact that you're sheltered, close minded, prejudiced, and ignorant. No matter how educated you try to pretend you are, people will see through your facade, and see the asshole lurking within.
                            the fresh princess of 1338

                            What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X