Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about BloodKode status [was depression thread t=13352]

Originally posted by renderman
    We banded together for #bloodkode and tried to hack cancer and blood diseases. Lets do the same with mental illness!
    What do you have in mind? #bloodkode is people in a place doing a thing. You have the people, you have the place. What's the thing? Talk, coming out? Research, fundraising? Building a support structure for hackers on the edge, virtual community of some sort?

BTW, I only found this while looking to see if there would be #bloodkode this year -- it popped to the top of my search results. Still don't know if there is #bloodkode.

Re: Depression

Originally posted by reminy
    What do you have in mind? #bloodkode is people in a place doing a thing. You have the people, you have the place. What's the thing? Talk, coming out? Research, fundraising? Building a support structure for hackers on the edge, virtual community of some sort?

BTW, I only found this while looking to see if there would be #bloodkode this year -- it popped to the top of my search results. Still don't know if there is #bloodkode.
    Checking http://defcne.net/e/21 , I do not see it listed. It is likely they tried to get space/allocation from someone else, and it has not yet been sync-ed with that list. I'll ask Pyr0.

[Edit: if this thread starts to fork into talk about bloodkode I'll copy related posts to a new thread.]

Comment

Re: Question about BloodKode status [was depression thread t=13352]

Charel says this is a go.

Comment

Working...
      X