Jinx wear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ck3k
    Are you talking about the booth with the iron-on t-shirts?.......I still wish i woulda gotten one of those vanna shirts.

*Chris is the list of the ten finalists still avalible
    The booth I was mentioning was the one across from the iron on designs
    Where's the dedication?

Comment

The one with the "I went to Defcon and all I got was your lousy root password" shirt. I got one of those fast, that was the best one there.

I missed the Unamerican sticker guy though!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        The one with the "I went to Defcon and all I got was your lousy root password" shirt. I got one of those fast, that was the best one there.

I missed the Unamerican sticker guy though!
        i didnt even see that on! thats so bad-ass! i want one!
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Those shirts sold out in record time. The vendors just never know what the hot seller is going to be!

Comment

Ninjas

Those bad-ass shirts are a product of the Network Ninjas... once again kicking ass.

You can ONLY get one AT con. None of this.. I did not go.. but bought a cool shirt saying I did stuff..

TW

Comment

Thats the specific shirt I had in mind, which was not available in XXL or larger. I wanted to snag one first thing that morning.. but alas was too big.
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Did anyone see the "G33K5 gone wild" shirts......or was that an "unoffical" vendor?
                ~:CK:~
                I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Did anyone see the "G33K5 gone wild" shirts......or was that an "unoffical" vendor?
                  funny, but no, i didnt see it...
                  the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Oooo! Oooo! I have that shirt!
                    Where's the dedication?

Comment

I wonder if Chris knows anything about it.........since he was the one that kicked people out of the vendor area. I want a Drunken Whores T-Shirt.......but the JINX link is broken.......:(

Comment

I wonder if Chris knows anything about it.........since he was the one that kicked people out of the vendor area. I want a Drunken Whores T-Shirt.......but the JINX link is broken.......:(
                        I didn't kick anyone out of the Vendor area...except at closing time when we told people to leave so we could secure the room.

You can't buy Drunken Whores T's from Jinx. Your best bet would be to check www.drunkenwhores.com but I am not sure if they are sold there either.

BTW...the person that ripped my Drunken Whores t-shirt off had best not wear it next year. Cuz if I see ya...I am gonna make you eat my shit, then shit the shit you make from eating my shit...then eat the shit you just shit out.
                        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                          BTW...the person that ripped my Drunken Whores t-shirt off had best not wear it next year. Cuz if I see ya...I am gonna make you eat my shit, then shit the shit you make from eating my shit...then eat the shit you just shit out.
                          Thieves at DC should be flailed with a cat5-tails then fisted with a corona bottle sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                            I didn't kick anyone out of the Vendor area...except at closing time when we told people to leave so we could secure the room.

You can't buy Drunken Whores T's from Jinx. Your best bet would be to check www.drunkenwhores.com but I am not sure if they are sold there either.

I stand corrected. Looks like DW site is linking to the dead link at Jinx's. I'll email Mr. Dink and let him know.
                            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Cant wait to order my drunken whores shirt......:D it is the perfect lan party shirt. DRUNKEN WHORES!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                                Thieves at DC should be flailed with a cat5-tails then fisted with a corona bottle sideways.
                                someone got a powerbook ripped off. did they ever get that back?
                                i saw reward posters up everywhere
                                the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Working...
                                X