Jinx wear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeLviN
    someone got a powerbook ripped off. did they ever get that back?
    i saw reward posters up everywhere
    Not too sure about the powerbook, but I remember the sony vid cam... about 10 minutes after Priest gave the "advisory" in the vendor area, some kid came up to me with it in his hands and asked where the NOC was... saying that he wants to return it.. I pointed him the way... Never saw him after that...

What really got me was someone else got their GPS stolen... and someone had the balls to come and ask me how to get it to work, only finding out it was stolen afterwards during another discussion with the person that it was stolen from...

Comment

if people come to you with their stolen goods for technical advice, than i must refer you to one of my earlier statements,

"bw, sometimes you are too nice."
      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

if people come to you with their stolen goods for technical advice, than i must refer you to one of my earlier statements,

"bw, sometimes you are too nice."
        of course I didn't know it was hot until the person that it was jacked from discussed it with me... but I thought something was up when they didn't even know how to power it on... or have the accessories or manual for it... they thought they could just go to a kmart and pick up a serial cable for that gps unit.. I was like good luck.

Comment

i'm not saying you knew it was stolen, i'm just saying that even with your blue hair, you are not threatening enough. you need to be meaner.....and get spikey facial piercings. enough to set off a metal detector from 20 yards.....
          :D
          the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

i'm not saying you knew it was stolen, i'm just saying that even with your blue hair, you are not threatening enough. you need to be meaner.....and get spikey facial piercings. enough to set off a metal detector from 20 yards.....
            damn, I am just a loveable huggable guy... I was certain the beard would make me look more hardcore... alas... :(

Comment

Blackwave looks very amicable. He's at that Teddy Bear weight phase, not thin enough to be a fed but not fat enough to be an evil hacker with a monicle.

I bet he can't say "One Milllllllion Dollars" without breaking a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                damn, I am just a loveable huggable guy... I was certain the beard would make me look more hardcore... alas... :(
                i know that i cant keep from hugging you every time i see you.....
                wait.......no.
                the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

I dont think I am that cuddly with BW, I do think its kool how he helps people, cause it is so hard not to flame newbies.:D
                  ~:CK:~
                  I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

shut up newbie
                    .: Grifter :.

Comment

i dont know him THAT well, but i like bw.... he definately has helped me quite a bit.. ;) ..

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                        The one with the "I went to Defcon and all I got was your lousy root password" shirt. I got one of those fast, that was the best one there.
                        i dunno..

I think the
                        'no this is not my boyfriend's defcon badge' shirt was pretty kuel too.. perhaps a tie?

wish I coulda gotten it in black though..
                        oh well

-b
                        it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

I may be from California but I ain't wearing anything about boyfriends! I am still waiting for the Homeland security shirt to come out in other than with gray writing!

Comment

Someone had asked for the 10 slogan finalists and I forgot to post them...so here they are listed with the handle of the person that submitted them:

10-----
                            Name: Wyatt Email:
                            Slogan: Windows break.

9-----
                            Name: ck3k
                            Slogan: # touch defconx # rm -r microsoft

8----
                            Name: Nimh
                            Slogan: 3l1tE $p33K sUx

7----
                            Name: sideone
                            Slogan: Defcon X - attacking the syn in sin city!

6---
                            Name: MeTeX
                            Slogan: Thank god she was wearing Microsoft Panties; They were easaly exploited.

4------
                            Name: jigsaw
                            Slogan: My Mom thinks i am at disney world :) ......

4-----
                            Name: Conundrum
                            Slogan: "the one time i year i come outside and damn it! it's hot!"

3----
                            Name: Raped Ape
                            Slogan: chown the world!

2----------
                            Name: Nimh
                            Slogan: Sniff packets, not glue.

1-----
                            Name: panic
                            Slogan: Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.
                            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
                            X