• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd classify it as a suicide mission
    Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
      I would be that no matter how "random" the "system" is... I would "randomly" get "picked" for anything requiring searches of any kind...
      My feelings on this whole airport security thing is that if someone is determinded to do something evil, they will. Checking a few people will discurage some, but anything can be bypassed. I also think this homeland security crap is just to get votes from the mindless drones. I feel bad for what happened on 9-11 but why didn't the Gov't think about it a little sooner? Its all fine and dandy until after the fact. I lost my last shread of hope for the Gov't with the Trent Lott "problem", How can you represent the American people properly as a racist? Yeah that was my little thing, I will get off my little soap box.
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Last night, someone gave me this link about an evil thing that happened in our airport. It's emotional, and you could debate it, but it's a clear case of brains being absent.

Comment

Great article. I wonder if the folks who apply for TSA need to take any sort of IQ test. They're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Comment

Originally posted by mfreeck
            Last night, someone gave me this link about an evil thing that happened in our airport. It's emotional, and you could debate it, but it's a clear case of brains being absent.
            I figured something like this would happen, the Gov't can get away with anything and then just deny it, and who is to dout the Gov'ts telling the truth. I would hate to know what kind of questions the TSA monkeys will ask me, "are you a member of a terrorist network" or maybe they will just select me for a "random" screening. As for the article it proved to me that the new america isnt the best america.

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe that....oh wait, yes I can. I wonder what the outcome of the situation would've been if they could have afforded a lawyer...it would've been interesting at the very least. I'm surprised he just yelled....I think I would've decked whoever felt my significant other up ^_^.
              "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." (Stephen Roberts)

Comment

Originally posted by HellishAngel
                Yeah, I can't believe that....oh wait, yes I can. I wonder what the outcome of the situation would've been if they could have afforded a lawyer...it would've been interesting at the very least. I'm surprised he just yelled....I think I would've decked whoever felt my significant other up ^_^.
                I agree, I would want to deck the bastard too, but the problem with that is you would stand a very high chance of servering more jail time for that than if you raped a nun and burned an orphanage..

What I fear we are getting ourselves into is a state of total power given to the police forces, and anyone resisting is dealt with w/o prejudice. If you speak up about how the TSA is treating you, disorderly conduct. Mention to someone they are being watched by law enforcement, you are arrested. (already happening.. ) Personally, it disturbs me...
                Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                  Mention to someone they are being watched by law enforcement, you are arrested. (already happening.. ) Personally, it disturbs me...
                  Then there's the fellow who went to jail for telling a burning bush joke. Soon I may have to start writing b*sh so that spiders don't go compiling stats on what they think I may be saying.

BTW, it doesn't sound like they felt the woman up, and it was a woman conducting her search. However, she was asked to lift her shirt in public, when she was 7.5 months pregnant. It's possible that the woman did have to touch them or at least scrutinize them (there's alot that can be hidden in there), but I don't think that was mentioned. What upset her (and I may have refused and gotten in more trouble myself) was that there was no privacy screen, she was just supposed to show the world her swollen breasts in a crowded airport with whoever wanted to drool allowed to do so. That shows a superior lack of planning ahead and of thinking at the moment, at the very least. A blatant disregard for humans as thinking beings to be respected. Or there *was* planning ahead by the male guards, which makes it much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                    Possible, but unlikely. I think we give ourselves a bit too much credit as to how "important" our organizations are outside of the community. .... Works out well most of the time. I would volunteer for it if I could;)
                    I know how you could volunteer....just strap road flares to your chest, wave your arms around, and yell "this is for Allah!!"....just before pushing the button on your garage door opener.
                    Where's the dedication?

Comment

And just in case you didn't hate airport security enough...
                      Things have gotten totally out of hand...and now people in power are able to justify and advances they make towards our freedom by beginning the sentence "You understand, since 9/11..."

I hope you have a nice day
                      Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                        And just in case you didn't hate airport security enough...
                        Things have gotten totally out of hand...and now people in power are able to justify and advances they make towards our freedom by beginning the sentence "You understand, since 9/11..."

I hope you have a nice day
                        I like to joke about stuff like that, I could see myself asking a pilot if he was drunk. More funny airport stories to come I am betting.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
                          I like to joke about stuff like that, I could see myself asking a pilot if he was drunk. More funny airport stories to come I am betting.
                          .... and probably scores more that aren't so funny.. :(
                          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                            .... and probably scores more that aren't so funny.. :(
                            with great power comes great responsibility........the Government got its power and is not responsible for anything it does.

Comment

But they're the government....they shouldn't be held accountable...why would we want to efficiently run a country..that wouldn't be phun.
                              Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                                But they're the government....they shouldn't be held accountable...why would we want to efficiently run a country..that wouldn't be phun.

Exactly, that might make sense. Why would the government want to do something that made sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X