More WiFi fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwinVega
    I think speed limits are more comparible to filters than monitoring, I think monitoring network usage is a little too much, but I might see how filtering may be justified.

However, now they have those cameras that take your picture if you run red lights. So there is monitoring too.

Comment

You walk anywhere these days and a camera will be waiting for you. I even heard that at defcon they have cameras taking pictures of you as you walk around the Alexis.
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
        You walk anywhere these days and a camera will be waiting for you. I even heard that at defcon they have cameras taking pictures of you as you walk around the Alexis.

As long as they get my good side.

Comment

The cameras that take pictures of your car are jsut that, cameras that take pictures of your car, plus it notifies of it doing so. And the cameras that monitor public places are legal right now, but there is much controversy...I think those are good because it will lower crime rate, but monitoring internet access will not help one bit.
          Where's the dedication?

Comment

The cameras that take pictures of your car are jsut that, cameras that take pictures of your car, plus it notifies of it doing so. And the cameras that monitor public places are legal right now, but there is much controversy...I think those are good because it will lower crime rate, but monitoring internet access will not help one bit.
            Monitoring by the Gov or some Entity? Is that what you mean. Like it was discussed in another thread. Monitoring of your own children is a whole different ball game.

Comment

Okay, I guess I will say it this way, I really do not like the idea of most monitoring, but if the monitor notifies the "monitee" that they are being watched then t he "monitee" is allowed to change their behavior to suit the monitor.....
              Where's the dedication?

Comment

Okay, I guess I will say it this way, I really do not like the idea of most monitoring, but if the monitor notifies the "monitee" that they are being watched then t he "monitee" is allowed to change their behavior to suit the monitor.....

Hey, manatee's are cool ( http://www.homesafe.com/manatee/manatee-facts.html )...... Oh, you said Monitee's.

Comment

Working...
                X