This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pezz
    Ohhhh BW How sweet of you to offer. BTW, I heard you were hung like a mule!... I will make sure that I will swallow it hard and deep...
    oh stop it :o , you are making me blush already! :)

Comment

ok, that was weird.
      i'm outta here......
      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
        ...... BTW, I heard you were hung like a mule!...
        No, that's just a fanny pack.
        Where's the dedication?

Comment

parking at the ap

I am planning to drive with a few friends in a van. How is the parking set up at the AP? Would i be able to just camp in the van at the AP parking lot or is there a parking garage?
          -Friendly

Comment

Re: parking at the ap

Originally posted by Friendly_fire
            I am planning to drive with a few friends in a van. How is the parking set up at the AP? Would i be able to just camp in the van at the AP parking lot or is there a parking garage?
            -Friendly
            parking sucks ass at the AP.
            First it sucks ass for the people staying at the AP since a lot of people from other hotels park at the AP... so good luck finding a parking... for all the years i have rented a car to drive up to vegas, I only drive it up there to park, and then take a taxi cab everywhere else...

in regards to living on the lot, not sure what the security patrols would say about that... armed guards bike around the AP as long as it is dark...

Comment

I am of the school that if you rent a room from a hotel you are entitled to a parking spot in that price. As for others parking there who are staying elsewhere, at least CARPOOL!

Comment

park across the street!! thats where we alway park. plenty of spaces!!! not as convienient as parking at the ap, but it is only a walk across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by 0versight
                  It doesnt say on their website, but does anyone know if there is some type of payed parking? If I remember correctly, Excalibur had something where you can pay for a parking space and had the ticket stub and all. Does anyone know if Alexis Park has this?
                  No, they don't.
                  the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
                  X