No announcement yet.

DEF CON 24 Floorplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the bottleneck in the lines? Where can it be optimized? Should there be an EXACT CHANGE line? Or a line for folks who buy 5 badges or more? Are there issues with people getting to the cashier and THEN looking for money? Or asking if they take checks or credit cards? Or maybe the swag that is handed out is awkward and needs extra time? Maybe a little tweaking in just one of many areas will really make a difference.

Comment

Hi! Is DC considering using the Piano Bar in between the hotels again?
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

DJ Jackalope , this must be a sign. The wife and I were talking about DEFCON and what we wanted to to do different this year and that was one of them if it's there. We walked by it a hundred times last year and *wanted* to go in but, I'm not much of a people person (working on that) and just never did. She 'encouraged' me to endeavor to visit the piano bar if it was open this year, apparently it's another bridge that I need to cross. All of that said, I'm also interested to know if the piano bar will be used by DC this year/
        .: This post contains 100% recycled electrons :.

Comment

Originally posted by sainate View Post
          DJ Jackalope , this must be a sign. The wife and I were talking about DEFCON and what we wanted to to do different this year and that was one of them if it's there. We walked by it a hundred times last year and *wanted* to go in but, I'm not much of a people person (working on that) and just never did. She 'encouraged' me to endeavor to visit the piano bar if it was open this year, apparently it's another bridge that I need to cross. All of that said, I'm also interested to know if the piano bar will be used by DC this year/
          Heehee, I wish we could +1 posts on here!
          DJ Jackalope
          dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post

Heehee, I wish we could +1 posts on here!
            You can "like" (lower right corner of each post) which increases a counter to its right.

Comment

Hey everyone,
              Just an update...

The "final floor plan" version posted on DEF CON at https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-24/dc-24-venue.html
              "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Sweet, awesome job and thank you for all of the hard work that you folks have been putting into this!! Can't wait, 97 days and a wake-up!!
                .: This post contains 100% recycled electrons :.

Comment

Thanks for all the work all. The floor plan looks pretty solid. Lets hope there is no more people jam. I do owe an apology to a goon out there as I ignored him as I was getting OUT of the people jam come hell or high water. ;)
                  __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
                  TRS80's, BBS'es, 1200 Baud, Token Ring, UniSys Icon QNX, and most importantly... ANSII Snipes! These things made me the geek I am today.

Comment

Working...
                  X