No announcement yet.

Ride share thread - Camp out/Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also planning on heading out on Wednesday, and then coming back same day. Also my first DEFCON shoot, I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

It's my first time on DC Shooting. I'm planning to go on Thu around 8 AM. Either looking for a seat (no guns) or happy to share Uber from e.g. Bally's

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post

Priority goes to those I being out there but if I go out alone I will give you the shot at the seats going back. You can't miss me, I'll have the double barrel 45 pistol.
        Thank you, but we had to change our plans and decided on being there for the first day/Wednesday only. So we do not need a ride anymore. Thanks again though.

Comment

On WEDNESDAY, for anyone who (1) doesn't have a ride, (2) who is planning an uber, or (3) who can offer rides to other people, or (4) want to join the convoy of shoot vehicles --> Meet on the roof of the Bally's/Paris parking structure, north west corner by the elevators. WEDNESDAY 3PM. We'll try to match up people and rides so that nobody is left out or forced to get an uber when they don't have to. If last year is any indication, everyone who showed up found a ride with someone, and we had room to spare. If you need food or ammo or whatever, there is a walmart on the way and i'm sure a few drivers would be more than willing to stop. I will have a couple spaces in my car if needed.

Someone else should set the meetup time for Thursday if people are interested - I won't comment on Thursday because I won't be going.

Comment

Why not do the same for Thursday? Meet at the top floor by the elevators no later than 7:15am. I will be there about 7am and still have room for four. Only thing is when it is time to go I need to haul because I have places I need to be. It should take hardly any time to match up anyone who has space or wants space. So far it sounds like there may only be a few folks needing a ride but I will check these pages later on today.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
              Why not do the same for Thursday? Meet at the top floor by the elevators no later than 7:15am. I will be there about 7am and still have room for four. Only thing is when it is time to go I need to haul because I have places I need to be. It should take hardly any time to match up anyone who has space or wants space. So far it sounds like there may only be a few folks needing a ride but I will check these pages later on today.
              If you're gonna have room on the 4th I'll meet you there on the roof
              Last edited by EchoKilo; August 3rd, 2016, 18:24.

Comment

I will be there in a couple of minutes.

Comment

We are three people from Norway that would really appreciate jumping on a ride out on Wednesday and back the same day. We are not bringing any gear. We can of course pay for gas+!

Edit:

Originally posted by PolkarooGOA View Post
                  On WEDNESDAY, for anyone who (1) doesn't have a ride, (2) who is planning an uber, or (3) who can offer rides to other people, or (4) want to join the convoy of shoot vehicles --> Meet on the roof of the Bally's/Paris parking structure, north west corner by the elevators. WEDNESDAY 3PM. We'll try to match up people and rides so that nobody is left out or forced to get an uber when they don't have to.
                  Just saw this, I guess we will see you guys there!
                  Last edited by Mrtn; July 23rd, 2017, 12:09. Reason: Didn't see the latest posts.

Comment

Mrtn you're posting to the old defcon 24 forum, this year it is defcon 25, polkaroogoa will almost certainly not be in the same place this year.

Try posting here: https://forum.defcon.org/forum/defco...sharing-thread

Comment

Thanks seeess, looks like Google fooled me there!

Comment

Working...
                      X