No announcement yet.

DEF CON Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For new shooters, there will be a new shooter intro class just before the shooting session starts and I'll have a lane and several handguns for new shooters to try out.

Comment

• usern4me
      usern4me commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds cool. What time and is going there by cab a good idea?

will we be able to get our badges wednesday before we head out to the shoot. on the registration page, i looks like they aren't available until thursday

Comment

I'd love to coordinate travel out to the shoot, anyone one got room for one more and some pistols?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveW View Post
        For new shooters, there will be a new shooter intro class just before the shooting session starts and I'll have a lane and several handguns for new shooters to try out.
        The class is probably in the 30 minutes before shooting begins, so probably about 11:30 AM. Someone priced Lyft and it was $27 each way. I'm already full up (probably 5 total).

Comment

Originally posted by Rhavloth View Post
          will we be able to get our badges Wednesday before we head out to the shoot. on the registration page, it looks like they aren't available until thursday
          Last year I got my Defcon badge on Thursday morning and it only took about 30 min. I do not believe that registration will be available in the AM on Wed, but I have gotten it on Wed evening one time (but not sure about this year)

Comment

Hey.
            We are a group of 2-4 people who wish to participate in DEFCON Shoot, but have not registered for the event
            We are from Europe and don't have any experience firearms.

Anyone who have room for us?

Comment

Originally posted by kokjo View Post
              Hey.
              We are a group of 2-4 people who wish to participate in DEFCON Shoot, but have not registered for the event
              We are from Europe and don't have any experience firearms.

Anyone who have room for us?
              You can register onsite, and there are some rideshares going out there. I'll be leaving the rideshare pickup around 9-915, and should have some room.

Comment

Just a quick note on this great experience for those that want to attend next year.

I stayed at Planet Hollywood and brought along a variety of things to shoot. The staff here has been incredibly professional and helpful in dealing with the storage of my firearms. I couldn't do in-room storage so we've had them in their secure area, they have a check-in/out process, validation and verification procedure that is very thorough. Overall it's been a positive experience for me and will enable me to bring more things next year potentially.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who helped provide this amazing experience!

Comment

Working...
                  X