Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome! I love it!

Comment

suforeman - No problem and no apology needed. Things do happen. I got notified this morning and all is well. I look forward to receiving them!

Comment

Didn't get a chance to comment after receiving mine, but this was awesome and well made. Keep up the good work!

Comment

PM sent as I want this!

Comment

Wow, nice! PM sent.

Comment

Those look great!

Comment

Wow! This group is amazing! We thought we might get lucky and sell as many as 100 eChallengeCoin. This past weekend we sold out the last of the production - 250 eChallengeCoin in all.

Comment

Wow, that's a super cool idea! Nice work!
                  A fox in a box of bricks and blocks.

Comment

Awesome form factor! Really like it :)

Comment

Really sad I missed out! I was wondering if you might release a kit in the future to put together ourselves?

Comment

Originally posted by uses_qbits View Post
                        Really sad I missed out! I was wondering if you might release a kit in the future to put together ourselves?
                        There is no plan for a kit. In part because the feedback we have received on the 2020 eChallengeCoin is to make it an annual creation. We've already started the design work for the 2021 eChallengeCoin. It will be the same size and shape but that's about all we can say at this point. 😉

Comment

Working...
                        X