Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintball Tourney

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by blackwave
    unloading and exploding!
    :) that is so great. Ok its going to either be unloading and exploding or ph33r my balls.
    The penguin is watching.
    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

    Comment


    • #17
      could be both...

      ph33r my balls - cuz they be unload'n and explod'n!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by blackwave
        could be both...

        ph33r my balls - cuz they be unload'n and explod'n!
        Ok thats it. That's the offical tourney name. No that the hard part is done, I have to find a place to host it, when to host it, which state to host it in, and other stuff like that.
        The penguin is watching.
        "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

        Comment


        • #19
          hmmm... make sure you have enough interested parties to be able to rent an entire field :)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by blackwave
            hmmm... make sure you have enough interested parties to be able to rent an entire field :)
            Thats my big fear. That is why I'm weary of setting up the tourney in Cali because I dont want to fly down there rent a field and have few people show. At least if I set it up here I dont have to spend money on airfar and a hotel, but then I dont know if anyone would fly to Oregon.
            The penguin is watching.
            "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

            Comment


            • #21
              Oooooh ooohh ooh... pick Maine! pick Maine

              ;)
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

              Comment


              • #22
                Let's do it in Iraq!! That country should be open for travel soon!! :D
                .: Grifter :.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Grifter
                  Let's do it in Iraq!! That country should be open for travel soon!! :D
                  ooh ooh and real live land mines too!!! Bonus!!

                  --simple3

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    i would play i love paint ball we play it alot here where i am.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Bah. Just come to one of my scenarios.

                      I do writing for a paintball scenario producer (MXS). Just got back
                      from my first game that I fully wrote, as it happens.

                      Call forth all the Defcon folk to come to one of the scenarios in Illinois or Indiana this year, and we'll have a helluva time shooting each other.

                      Paintball in 110 degree SoCal/Nevada/Etc heat would also be...rough.
                      I like my women like I like my coffee. Thrown into a burlap sack, slung over the back of a mule, and then taken back to my kitchen to be burned, crushed, and scalded with hot water.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rob
                        Bah. Just come to one of my scenarios.

                        I do writing for a paintball scenario producer (MXS). Just got back
                        from my first game that I fully wrote, as it happens.

                        Call forth all the Defcon folk to come to one of the scenarios in Illinois or Indiana this year, and we'll have a helluva time shooting each other.

                        Paintball in 110 degree SoCal/Nevada/Etc heat would also be...rough.
                        Post your writings, I am sure many would love to read it.
                        .: Grifter :.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          How about we have it at a paint store?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by astcell
                            How about we have it at a paint store?
                            Playing Paintball in Home Depot would kick ass. Till the cops got there.
                            .: Grifter :.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Grifter
                              Till the cops got there.
                              then it becomes twice as fun (if you're a cop that is) :)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by blackwave
                                then it becomes twice as fun (if you're a cop that is) :)
                                Yeah, but then it's unbalanced. We've got paintballs and they've got rubber bullets. No Fair! No Fair!
                                .: Grifter :.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X