No announcement yet.

What will the badges be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The smart card badges could be usefull. The roadkill might be hard, where would you find that much roadkill and all small enough to carry around.

Comment

I say put a magnetic strip on the other side of the metal badge for identification when somone passes out.

Comment

I am up for everyone having barcodes stamped on their foreheads with semi-perm ink... or on their right hands of course ;)

Comment

but you cant put a stamp in your badge collection....
          the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
            but you cant put a stamp in your badge collection....
            Sure you can, you just need 1 razor blade, 1 bottle of rubbing alcohol, 1 bottle of iodine, and 1 ziploc bag... and around the time defcon 12 is around it will be ready for another stamp :)

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
              Sure you can, you just need 1 razor blade, 1 bottle of rubbing alcohol, 1 bottle of iodine, and 1 ziploc bag... and around the time defcon 12 is around it will be ready for another stamp :)
              Outch, I guess i'll collect the badge passed out drunk ppl this year...:D
              /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

I say put a magnetic strip on the other side of the metal badge for identification when somone passes out.
                Anyone else see the hilarity of shocking whoever scans that thing? :D
                Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

For those whom are interesting in making their own avatar badge to easily identify yourselves during the con I have made a little howto thread here:
                  http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1601

Comment

if SARS is gone by then I think we should just have Canadia Badges.... you know.. everyone gets a Canadian (that way it is easier to keep an eye on them)... and that way your badge can identify you.. get you beer... wait in lines... wash your car....I like it!
                    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

i want my own kanadian.
                      can i have one mommy. pleeeze....
                      i promise i7ll feed it and walk it, and dicipline it every day....
                      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Yeah! I can get beer now! All I have to do is make my kanadian get it for me. That would be fun. They could also do computer repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by encrypt31945
                          They could also do computer repairs.
                          yeah man.. computer repairs.. change your oil... you wouldn't belive the list of things that they are (belive it or not) good for... I think it was a brilliant idea if I do say so myself
                          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

That would be nice. Except they might screw up, I mean they are kanadians. (no offence to kanadians):p

Comment

Damn, looks like I moved to the USA from Canada in the nick of time!

Comment

We're still going to keep an eye on you.
                                .: Grifter :.

Comment

Working...
                                X