Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell
    They can pay in stem cells.

Very tasty with a raw quail egg and a slice of lemon.

(Don't mind me; I'm craving uni.)
    http://bitshift.org

Comment

Originally posted by HellBound
      What about a 10 month old? It cost for them too?
      The better question is why the hell you'd have a 10 month old at Defcon. Again, this is NOT a family friendly event!
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
        The better question is why the hell you'd have a 10 month old at Defcon. Again, this is NOT a family friendly event!

Barter value?

Comment

Or maybe a human sacrifice?

Comment

Originally posted by urban
            Barter value?
            I thought we had moved away from the whol White Slavery thing at DefCon 7???
            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
              I thought we had moved away from the whol White Slavery thing at DefCon 7???

We prefer to use the term, "indentured servitude". "White slavery" is just so...gauche.

Comment

Originally posted by urban
                We prefer to use the term, "indentured servitude". "White slavery" is just so...gauche.
                The actual term utilized at Defcon is "bitch"... For instance... "John over there is Noid's bitch this year" or "Grifter just wants to be a bitch this year".

I swear! It's a term of endearment.

Comment

Originally posted by russ
                  The actual term utilized at Defcon is "bitch"... For instance... "John over there is Noid's bitch this year" or "Grifter just wants to be a bitch this year".

I swear! It's a term of endearment.
                  I am everyones bitch though, so I am more of a whore.
                  .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                    I am everyones bitch though, so I am more of a whore.
                    no.. whores get paid.... you're a slut!
                    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

haha the 10 month old was actually sarcasm, but am glad we moved to the subject of bitches lol ;)

Comment

I still can't get over the time the vendor area was overcrowded, it turns out someone had a stroller and kid in there!

Comment

Originally posted by HellBound
                          haha the 10 month old was actually sarcasm, but am glad we moved to the subject of bitches lol ;)
                          2 or 3 years ago we actually had a couple walking around DC with a stoller! VERY YOUNG.... too young in my opinion. And I think the cDc was there acting like a circus that year too.

Comment

Originally posted by russ
                            And I think the cDc was there acting like a circus that year too.
                            Was that 7 or 8? Oh wait, both.
                            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Their actions at DC8 could possibly be considered as a circus, if you count an elephant stampede.

Comment

I believe that 7 was the B02K year for the cDc, along with the goats head and the spinning pentagrams. What do you mean no kids? bah!
                                .................................................. ..............
                                Serious, my kids won't see the state of Nevada untill they can pay there own way, and mine too!

But that 6 year old sounds like a genius, perhaps he is pulling a salary already...

err - scratch that

Serious, my kids won't see the state of Nevada until I'm dead
                                ********AggonA***********
                                I know this world is killing you..

Comment

Working...
                                X