Badge count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackwave
    it sucks when they run out of branded lanyards... you get these neato multicolored plastic cord things... like the kind where you can get three or four of them and make those little homemade keychain thingies with... that happened to me once, but by coincidence while waiting for the vendor area to open DT walked by and tossed me an official one before slipping through the doors.
    Or how about the beaded lanyards from last year that left dark rings around peoples necks... Those were a joy.
    “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
      it sucks when they run out of branded lanyards... you get these neato multicolored plastic cord things... like the kind where you can get three or four of them and make those little homemade keychain thingies with... that happened to me once, but by coincidence while waiting for the vendor area to open DT walked by and tossed me an official one before slipping through the doors.
      This year, you didn't even get something that nifty. When we ran out of lanyards, we started giving out "Lancorp" lanyards that didn't have a clip on them, so you had to squeeze it through the hole and secure it.
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
        This year, you didn't even get something that nifty. When we ran out of lanyards, we started giving out "Lancorp" lanyards that didn't have a clip on them, so you had to squeeze it through the hole and secure it.
        Squeeze it through the hole eh? :D
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Working...
        X